Injury Report: Stastny LBI 10/8

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Getting Stastny back is very different than getting Stastny back and close to his best so we may still have some time to go before we even see that. And Haula probably won't be back to his ability this season so we may not even get to see the full team that was put together for this season.

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
As per SinBin

Stastny on the ice during morning skate.

So he’s slowly getting there. I’d hazard a guess and say his return might be our Christmas Present

Reactions: Nevada Jones

willy702

Jul 3, 2016

Unless the team can stop taking so many penalties you have to keep Nosek around for the PK. Anyways he looks ok to me, he's just not in a role where he should be expected to score or create many chances. His previous role as best offensive player on the fourth line has changed to most responsible player on a weakened third line. He used to be getting the chances the grinding of PEB and RR created, now he's getting a different C every other game and looks focused on being the guy who gets back on D first.

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
Looks like he’ll be centering the 3rd line and will probably move up when Eakin starts to cool fown.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Never thought the second line would catch fire, AND the third line would also get hot when he would be ready to return. I really missed him back in November and especially October when the team was really struggling.

The delay is largely because of the play of the third line, which produced a goal in three straight games.

Since joining forces Dec. 6, Carpenter, Lindberg and Nosek have produced three goals and five assists in four games.

Improved third line makes it tough for Paul Stastny to crack lineup

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Never thought the second line would catch fire, AND the third line would also get hot when he would be ready to return. I really missed him back in November and especially October when the team was really struggling.

Improved third line makes it tough for Paul Stastny to crack lineup

Am I the only one who disagrees with this? Sure if it was any lesser known player, but it is Statsney. He would make us better if he was in the lineup rather than out of it.

Reactions: dood

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
Seems to me that this article was written by someone looking to dramatize things. If he thinks he is ready he probably goes in after the next loss.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Am I the only one who disagrees with this? Sure if it was any lesser known player, but it is Statsney. He would make us better if he was in the lineup rather than out of it.

Agreed. The third line did well last game, but anyone who thinks Stastny over Lindberg wouldn't be an immediate improvement hasn't been watching, or is related to Lindberg.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->