Pre-Game Talk: Starting the morning off with BJs!

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Leah said I can have a couple drinks. Better make them 8 ounce drinks then. Tomorrow could be hurting for the game lol

1650777214636.jpeg

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Every single Laffs fan is convinced Connor will be leaving Edmonton as soon as possible if the team doesn't win and will take a massive discount to play in Toronto. We've never seen any evidence for this, and although Connor spends his off-seasons there, he also built a custom built home in Edmonton.
Connor legit said (and this is an exact quote)

“Toronto, though I spend time there to see friends and family is a complete and utter dump with a dump franchise. I would quit hockey before playing for a disgusting franchise like Toronto

……. It was either McDavid or myself that said that…: can’t remember as I’m intoxicated but either way he isn’t going to the Leafs.

Dynamic

Dec 21, 2004
Edmonton
After a exciting Friday night game against arguably the best team in Hockey and winning securing a playoff spot I am not at all surprised by today. Imagine going from that to having to fly to Columbus Ohio for a Sunday afternoon game with a half empty building against a meaningless franchise with literally no history. To be honest I'm surprised they even mustered the energy to get out of bed this morning. On to the next one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad