starting new dynasty league on fantrax premium

c4rdsh4rk

Sep 17, 2007
looking to turn this into a solid long term pool with knowledgeable and fun poolies to grow it with. dont have to be the best just yet if youre interested in getting into the game and growing your knowledge and experience with stats and scouting, etc.

i have fantrax premium for life (back when they had their startup special), so i want to make this into a dedicated dynasty pool. good opportunity here. will be 12 to 16 teams, depending on what we can get started with, and will continue to expand as needed if needed.

i have salary cap and contract rules set up and everything will be run to mimic being an nhl gm as viable in fantasy terms.

will be weekly head to head with playoffs to mimic nhl structure. weighted stats meant to mimic real life player importance. depth will matter. will have minors for bench and prospects.

plan on making it simple yet effective with deep rules to keep it interesting.

want to start with a 23 man roster auction followed by a bench draft and then a prospect draft.

let me know if youd be interested. can give more specific info if you want.

c4rdsh4rk

Sep 17, 2007
thanks for the interest. ill be in touch if i can gather enough people in time.

c4rdsh4rk

Sep 17, 2007
auction draft works on their system. can be suspended and resumed so it can take place through 2 or 3 days so as not to take too long in one sitting, depending how its going. will use nhl salary cap and end up mimicking nhl salaries and contracts. if we dont get going in time this year, then maybe next year possibly with buy in if enough interested parties. want this to be a dedicated pool.

c4rdsh4rk

Sep 17, 2007
still taking more interested parties, looking to start with at least 16 active gm's and potentially more, so if anyone else is interested please let me know and ill contact everyone to send out invites and get everyone up to speed soon.

c4rdsh4rk

Sep 17, 2007
just about ready to start invites, will contact everyone soon with info and get this thing rolling asap. thanks for the interest. more interested people are still welcome.

Reactions: McLarsonator

c4rdsh4rk

Sep 17, 2007
thanks for the interest everyone. collecting emails at this point and will send out some rules and ask for confirmation of interest to join the league, at which point i will send out the invite to join us on fantrax. then we can figure out the best date and time to get this thing officially started. still taking more interest if anyone else is out there, at least until we hit the start button.

c4rdsh4rk

Sep 17, 2007
likely last call for interested poolies. looking like a 16-20 team league. hoping to get rolling in the next week or so.

c4rdsh4rk

Sep 17, 2007
looking for 1 GM, possibly 2. ASAP. please let me know if anyone is interested. we are currently in round 1 of our inaugural draft. 20 team dynasty league on fantrax.

WobblyPop

Aug 30, 2007
looking for 1 GM, possibly 2. ASAP. please let me know if anyone is interested. we are currently in round 1 of our inaugural draft. 20 team dynasty league on fantrax.

are you still looking?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad