Starters

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Bishop's starting tonight, I'd also assume he's starting Friday with Vasi getting the start Saturday?

Or would you flip that and see Vasi Fri, Bish Sat and then Bish Monday?

Trying to figure out when to buy tickets as the fiance loves our gigantic goaltender and I want to make sure he's on the ice.

3/22 - Bishop
3/25 - Bishop
3/26 - Vasi
3/28 - Bishop

OR

3/22 - Bishop
3/25 - Vasi
3/26 - Bishop
3/28 - Bishop

Whatcha guys think?

Lovethiscity

Nov 9, 2014
Tampa, FL
Gotta think the Panthers game is bigger, but you just never know. Are either goaltenders a sure thing against the Islanders or Panthers?

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Gotta think the Panthers game is bigger, but you just never know. Are either goaltenders a sure thing against the Islanders or Panthers?

Panthers is a rivalry / in-division game, so definitely bigger. But Islanders have been a "trouble area" for us over the last few seasons.

Ugh this is legit hard... :rant:

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
Panthers is a rivalry / in-division game, so definitely bigger. But Islanders have been a "trouble area" for us over the last few seasons.

Ugh this is legit hard... :rant:

Bish will play the division game against Panthers. Vasy probably goes against Islanders.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I'd asume Vasi gets the Islanders, I just remember his amazing performance he had against them which sadly ended in a loss in the last 5 minutes because the rest of the team didn't show up

Plus its a big division rivalry game against FLA so i'd assume Big Ben would be in net for that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad