Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Starting this one right away as I need help involving tomorrow’s game lol

League 1 (1PPR): need a QB, RB and a Flex

Cam
Herbert

Conner
RoJo
flip a coin. both have good matchups. if you feel the bucs aren't going to use fornette I would probably go RoJo

Diggs
OBJ
Cupp
Boyd

League 2 (.5 PPR): need a QB, TE, and Flex

Brady - Has the better matchup with Raiders in terms of passing defence but the Steelers have a higher % of passing touchdowns against. Paper based decision but I would go with your own gut on this one.
Tannehill

Tonyan both are touchdown dependent so far this season. I would go with Tonyan as he has been better in the redzone
Higbee

Fulgham
Cupp
K. Cole

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
PPR FLEX

Godwin or Boyd

I am thinking godwin will be boom or bust. he only played about 60% of the snaps last game so he obviously isn't healthy. Boyd will be consistant but has a low ceiling.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Starting this one right away as I need help involving tomorrow’s game lol

League 1 (1PPR): need a QB, RB and a Flex

Cam
Herbert

Conner
RoJo

Diggs
OBJ
Cupp
Boyd

League 2 (.5 PPR): need a QB, TE, and Flex

Brady
Tannehill

Tonyan
Higbee

Fulgham
Cupp
K. Cole

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
PPR FLEX

Godwin or Boyd

I am thinking godwin will be boom or bust. he only played about 60% of the snaps last game so he obviously isn't healthy. Boyd will be consistant but has a low ceiling.

In a PPR I probably go Boyd. You're right about his high-floor, low-ceiling. If you need a big day from your flex, I'd go Godwin, but if you're looking for a sure contribution from that roster spot, go Boyd.

Reactions: tacogeoff

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Current starting lineup:
QB:Rodgers
RB1:Kamara
RB2:Hunt
WR1:Metcalf
WR2:
TE: Jonnu Smith
Flex:

Options: Cooper, K. Cole Jr, Kirk, Henderson, Cooks

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I actually like Cooks and Henderson, although Henderson’s injury status is a little concerning. Plus the Rams play Monday night. So I could see Cooper there instead.

BSHH

HSVer & Rotflügel
Apr 12, 2009
Hamburg
Does the Bills' TE shortage change the outlook much? I was about to start Allen over Wilson (small league, this is Germany here), would you change? And would you start OBJ over Metcalf? Thank you in advance!

Gruß,
BSHH

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I have too many bad/low options. I lost Dak and since then I have been scrambling for a qb. one team has brees and mahomes but he needs a starting RB which I do not have.

So I have Big Ben and Jimmy G on my team. on the waiver wire the best options are Bridgewater and kyle allen.

should I roll the dice on Teddy or Kyle? or should I just stick with the 14-20 points from Ben?

BSHH

HSVer & Rotflügel
Apr 12, 2009
Hamburg
I have too many bad/low options. I lost Dak and since then I have been scrambling for a qb. one team has brees and mahomes but he needs a starting RB which I do not have.

So I have Big Ben and Jimmy G on my team. on the waiver wire the best options are Bridgewater and kyle allen.

should I roll the dice on Teddy or Kyle? or should I just stick with the 14-20 points from Ben?
Is Garappalo really a better option than Bridgewater this year? I would keep Roethlisberger by any means, though.

Gruß,
BSHH

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Is Garappalo really a better option than Bridgewater this year? I would keep Roethlisberger by any means, though.

Gruß,
BSHH

ya I agree. I think im just going to roll with Big Ben this week. Carr got dropped this morning but I cant get him today with the way waivers work. will probably drop jimmy g for Carr.

BSHH

HSVer & Rotflügel
Apr 12, 2009
Hamburg
ya I agree. I think im just going to roll with Big Ben this week. Carr got dropped this morning but I cant get him today with the way waivers work. will probably drop jimmy g for Carr.
According to my NFL Fantasy App comparison, both Bridgewater and Carr are quite even. The Panthers have an slightly easier schedule, though.

Gruß,
BSHH

Reactions: tacogeoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->