Start/Sit Week 4 The Turnaround Week

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Lets go Boys! time to get some Dubs!

Have a tough matchup this week. I'm sitting in 8th place and up against a juggernaut in 1st.

I have Allan and Diggs rostered and they are starting no matter what. I also was able to pick up E Sanders up on waivers.

So Im thinking about going all in and plugging E Sanders into the Flex spot.

other Flex candidates would be Waddle, Sutton, D Johnson (if not injured) and D. Harris

ALso deciding if i should play Mike Davis or D. Harris in my RB2 position. Currently have Mike Davis plugged.....but patterson is getting so much work.....but also D Harris was rough last week and now is up against the Bucs D.

DS7

Oct 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
2-1 in both my leagues. Lost because I thought Matt Nagy had a braincell (Arob and Mooney with Fields, OOF).

Still debating between Christian Kirk, Tim Patrick, Allen Robinson, Michael Carter in my 0.5 PPR flex.

Think the Denver defense is good enough to start? Lost my waiver bid for the Saints.

Last edited:

DS7

Oct 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC

Have a tough matchup this week. I'm sitting in 8th place and up against a juggernaut in 1st.

I have Allan and Diggs rostered and they are starting no matter what. I also was able to pick up E Sanders up on waivers.

other Flex candidates would be Waddle, Sutton, D Johnson (if not injured) and D. Harris

ALso deciding if i should play Mike Davis or D. Harris in my RB2 position. Currently have Mike Davis plugged.....but patterson is getting so much work.....but also D Harris was rough last week and now is up against the Bucs D.

Flex: I think Sutton is your best bet here, with Jeudy gone, he'll be WR1 for the Broncos, he presents a good ceiling. Otherwise D Johnson (if healthy).

Mike Davis has lost a portion of his job to Patterson, but I think you play the matchup here. If Tampa managed to stuff Ezekiel Elliot, I think D. Harris will be in for a rougher time with a less talented QB at the helm.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Flex: I think Sutton is your best bet here, with Jeudy gone, he'll be WR1 for the Broncos, he presents a good ceiling. Otherwise D Johnson (if healthy).

Mike Davis has lost a portion of his job to Patterson, but I think you play the matchup here. If Tampa managed to stuff Ezekiel Elliot, I think D. Harris will be in for a rougher time with a less talented QB at the helm.

Sutton would be the smarter play and i think D Johnson may be the best.

Just a part of me wants to get a bit crazy, air it out and run both Sanders and Diggs lol.

ya d.harris will probably be a loss. it is intriguing with White being injured as everything will be planned around Harris but they will probably be throwing most of the game due to being down in score.

DS7

Oct 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Sutton would be the smarter play and i think D Johnson may be the best.

Just a part of me wants to get a bit crazy, air it out and run both Sanders and Diggs lol.

ya d.harris will probably be a loss. it is intriguing with White being injured as everything will be planned around Harris but they will probably be throwing most of the game due to being down in score.

Depends if you see Houston vs Buff as a shootout lol. Crazier things have happened but I just think that game the bills don't need to throw it as much since they'll be ahead by a lot.

If you still want to go crazy. Maybe start Sutton and Sanders? I can see D. Johnson's game being a bit of a trap too if he's still hurt AND if Jaire Alexander is the one covering him since he is the WR1.

Reactions: tacogeoff

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
2-1 in both my leagues. Lost because I thought Matt Nagy had a braincell (Arob and Mooney with Fields, OOF).

Still debating between Christian Kirk, Tim Patrick, Allen Robinson, Michael Carter in my 0.5 PPR flex.

Think the Denver defense is good enough to start? Lost my waiver bid for the Saints.

I like Kirk. I think it will be a shootout vs the Rams and he should see an increase in targets. Unless it turns into a crazy defensive battle but Brady just threw 400+ yards against them.
Tim Patrick seems to be consistent for tds (2 for 3 weeks) but he has peaked at 5 targets so far this season.

Who knows what the Bears are doing. I would probably sit on Arob this week and just see how their system is implemented this week.

The Jets are just terrible.

Broncos will be a tough play. They have played the Giants, Jags and JEts so far. they will be tested in all aspects of the game vs the Ravens. BUT then again the Lions just held them to under 20 so I dont know. If there isn't a more appealing Defence to pick up then just run em and cross your fingers.

Reactions: DS7

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Depends if you see Houston vs Buff as a shootout lol. Crazier things have happened but I just think that game the bills don't need to throw it as much since they'll be ahead by a lot.

NO. Josh owes me this after the first two weeks of being crushed by Cousins who was sitting on my bench LOL.

jokes aside you are probably right.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY

If you still want to go crazy. Maybe start Sutton and Sanders? I can see D. Johnson's game being a bit of a trap too if he's still hurt AND if Jaire Alexander is the one covering him since he is the WR1.

The Bills don't run the ball you silly goose. Allen is going to go for 4 TDs again this week

DS7

Oct 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
NO. Josh owes me this after the first two weeks of being crushed by Cousins who was sitting on my bench LOL.

jokes aside you are probably right.

The Bills don't run the ball you silly goose. Allen is going to go for 4 TDs again this week

I thought their RB1 was Josh Allen? ;)

Haha yes, this is the caveat. I don't watch the Bills as much admittedly, just going by what a typical NFL game script should look like. If the Bills never use their RBs, it wouldn't hurt to capitalize on stacking WRs on that offense.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
League 1: 1PPR, need a WR and a flex

R. Moore
Aiyuk
C. Davis

Pollard
D. Harris
Moss

League 2: .5ppr, need a QB and a Flex

Hurts
Cousins

Pascal
Beasley
Antonio Brown

Michel
D. Harris

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

Sanders is good and there's something fun about going all in on players from a good team, but I'm not just not you can trust he's going to have week-to-week usage that's supportable. I prefer Sutton in your flex.

I don't trust Harris at all. In a vacuum, he's a player you should be able to plug and play as a reasonable RB2 but that just isn't how NE does things. My choice would be Davis.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

I went all-in on Kirk last year and is was kind of a flub, so I keep waiting for him to taper off this season. But he hasn't yet and I think you play him until he does. I like him best of these options.

Reactions: DS7

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Not 100% sure what to do...0.5 PPR league. We have 2 WR slots, 1 RB and 2 W/RB/T flex spots.

I have:

WR - Hill
WR - Adams

RB - Harris

Flex #1 - Hunt
Flex #2 - Marvin Jones

BN: Diontae Johnson

I'm obviously not touching my WR spots, but I'm torn on the others. Probably sticking with Harris and keeping Hunt in. I was all set to play Jones but Johnson just got cleared to play. But I'm still leaning Jones since Ben is trash and @ GB is a tough matchup.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Not 100% sure what to do...0.5 PPR league. We have 2 WR slots, 1 RB and 2 W/RB/T flex spots.

I have:

WR - Hill
WR - Adams

RB - Harris

Flex #1 - Hunt
Flex #2 - Marvin Jones

BN: Diontae Johnson

I'm obviously not touching my WR spots, but I'm torn on the others. Probably sticking with Harris and keeping Hunt in. I was all set to play Jones but Johnson just got cleared to play. But I'm still leaning Jones since Ben is trash and @ GB is a tough matchup.

hope you sat jones.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Gibson and jacobs are possible flex candidates for me in one league but I’m very sketched out with Jacobs being a Monday nighter and Gibson should be good to go but they might limit him as it is a shin injury which I am assuming is a deep bone bruise

do I just play Pittman instead in flex? Would be the safe play I think.

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
I’m envious of all you guys. My decision is who to start between Latavius Murray or Jd Mckissic lol. Injuries have been terrible

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad