Start/Sit Week 3

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Ill start since im in a pickle.

Barkley out puts me in a major bind. .5ppr league

I have 3 options to take his spot. Ingram/P. Barber/Cohen

Ingram was in flex but i moved T. Boyd into the spot after having him on the bench

I think I would lean towards Ingram vs the Chiefs. they have been bad stopping the run and rb receptions so far this season.

Montgomery led Chicago last week in yards on the ground and in the air. and out touched Cohen week 1 and had more yards in the air as well. BUT the matchup against the Falcons is nice for the possibility of Cohen being more of a receiving back.

Barber had one touch last game to Gibson's 13 touches but Barber out touched and outscored Gibson in week 1. Hard one to judge who will get the carries but the Browns have been decent against the run but gave up 60 yards receiving to Cincinnati's running backs.

Last edited:

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Ill start since im in a pickle.

Barkley out puts me in a major bind. .5ppr league

I have 3 options to take his spot. Ingram/P. Barber/Cohen

Ingram was in flex but i moved T. Boyd into the spot after having him on the bench
I'd probably go Ingram vs the chiefs. Touches are too spread out in Chicago for me to trust any of their backs.

this doesn't even sound right asking...……….should I bench Gurley vs the Bears and start Gaskin vs the Jags?
I'd go with Gurley. He hasn't had great numbers yet, but I think going Gaskin over Gurley might be over-playing it a bit. Gaskin has been efficient with his touches and gets some looks in the passing game, but Gurley is getting the lion's share of touches down there in ATL.

Reactions: tacogeoff

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Alright need some slight help here with my flex and RB's. Should I start Hunt or Chubb at RB this week? And for my flex should I go Johnson, Brown, or Mixon?

Lineup:
QB: A. Rodgers
RB1: Kamara
RB2: Chubb
WR1:Amari Cooper
WR2: Metcalf
Flex: Mixon,
TE: Ertz
D/ST: Bears

Bench:
Marquise Brown
Dionte Johnson
Kareem Hunt
Matt Breida
Jerry Jeudy

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Alright need some slight help here with my flex and RB's. Should I start Hunt or Chubb at RB this week? And for my flex should I go Johnson, Brown, or Mixon?

Lineup:
QB: A. Rodgers
RB1: Kamara
RB2: Chubb
WR1:Amari Cooper
WR2: Metcalf
Flex: Mixon,
TE: Ertz
D/ST: Bears

Bench:
Marquise Brown
Dionte Johnson
Kareem Hunt
Matt Breida
Jerry Jeudy
I mean, it may sound a little crazy, but you could consider starting both Cleveland RB's. They're both going to get a solid volume and red zone opportunities. I like Burrow, but I'm not super confident in Mixon's ability to get some efficiency with his carries. I think Diontae Johnson is probably who I'd go with next if you don't want to go with both CLE RB's.

Need a flex for .5 PPR Chark, Landry or James Robinson.
Hope you went with James Robinson.

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Sooo I have Mostert out and maybe Julio also, my 2 wr would be a rob and woods but for my flex I have the choice between Jeff Wilson, Marvin Jones or Jared Cook... who would you pick?

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I mean, it may sound a little crazy, but you could consider starting both Cleveland RB's. They're both going to get a solid volume and red zone opportunities. I like Burrow, but I'm not super confident in Mixon's ability to get some efficiency with his carries. I think Diontae Johnson is probably who I'd go with next if you don't want to go with both CLE RB's.
I did think about using both Hunt and Chubb, but thought that would be kinda crazy :laugh:

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Need help in 2 leagues, both half PPR....

QB: Newton vs LV or Rodgers at NO

-------------------------------------------

QB: Allen vs LAR or Ryan vs CHI

Pick one RB (vomit): Wilson Jr. at NYG, Hines vs NYJ, Gore at IND (Burkead and Dion Lewis are on the wire too so can pick them up)

Pick one WR and FLEX: Marquise Brown vs KC, Hilton vs NYJ, and any of the above

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Yikes, yeah DJ had a tough outing. at least you didn't lose points for his repeated fair catches inside the 10 yard line lol.
Yeah he had a real promising first two weeks and thought he'd do well again this week. Oh well lol.

Luckily Kamara is a god.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Yeah he had a real promising first two weeks and thought he'd do well again this week. Oh well lol.

Luckily Kamara is a god.
Due to us abandoning our keeper rules this year this is the first season of his career that I don't have Kamara. I'm a little salty about it, but I can't be too greedy with him, lol.

Reactions: The Abusement Park

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->