Start/Sit Week 2

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Thanks for the advice. I just personally Freeman is still a really good RB who can take a opportunity and run with it. Over 1000yds last season. But ya I'll still drop. Damn Kittle had to get injured.

Im a falcons fan and forget about Freeman, I watched every game the last 4 years and the guy has nothing left in the tank. He is also so injury prone, it’s a waste of bench spot.

Reactions: ArizonaCoyotes19

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Going back and forth between who to slot into my WR2 slot since Golladay is going to miss another week.

.5 PPR

DET Marvin Jones Jr. vs. Green Bay

or

DAL CeeDee Lamb vs. Atlanta.

I'm leaning Lamb right now, as he played a LOT in week 1 and should be in a shootout against the Falcons this week. With TE Blake Jarwin out and two great wide-outs in Gallup and A. Cooper I think that Lamb could be in for a lot of targets.

Golladay looks set to miss week 2 now, but Jones didn't look to be a big part of the Lions offense even with Golladay out in week 1.

Even if Jones wasn’t a factor week one without Golladay he is a still a Stafford’s favorite. Go with Jones

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I'm rolling the dice and going with Trubisky over Watson this week. Really hope this doesn't come back and bite me

Last edited:

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Absolutely smashed my match-up, but I missed on Marvin Jones over CeeDee Lamb, I think i'm going to run with Lamb week 3 if Golladay isn't back. Looks like Lamb is starting to become Dak's favorite target from the slot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad