Start/Sit Week 17

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Pick 2: Jefferson/Antonio Brown/Keenan Allen
Pick 2: Najee Harris/Aaron Jones/Penny

Pick one of the leftovers.

Cousins not playing is making my decision a bit harder. Not a fan of benching Jefferson in a Championship, especially when Thielen is gone, so he should get plenty of targets, but no Cousins is a big loss.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

Cousins not playing is making my decision a bit harder. Not a fan of benching Jefferson in a Championship, especially when Thielen is gone, so he should get plenty of targets, but no Cousins is a big loss.

1) Yeah I've got AB on the bench behind Jefferson/Kupp/D Johnson. The Cousins thing sucks and their backup is in protocol too, I think. I liked those three because there was never really a hard decision.

2) I'd be tempted to leave Penny out of your lineup because I'm a dance-with-who-brung-ya kinda of guy. But maybe he's one of those guys who wins some teams a championship?

3) You notice I didn't really answer your questions.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Championship game today. Have two spots I’m flipping back and forth on.

kittle of goedert. Have goedert slotted to start right now as it looks like it will be lance starting.

Pittman or Patterson (rb wash) have Pittman slotted as I think wash will be playing from behind.

Miami d or rams d Have Miami slotted right now as they are coming in with a lot of momentum and are the 3rd ranked D and are playing the titans who don’t score a lot. Rams is interesting vrs The ravens though with them starting Huntley or an unhealthy Jackson.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB

The only player I would be having a hard time rostering would be Jefferson due to the qb situation. All your rbs need to start imo. So for me it would come down to Jefferson or Keenan. Denver had one of the better pass defences. So I think if your want guaranteed points on the board you play Allen due to who his qb is. Or if you want a book or bust you play Jefferson. Same with AB he should be just guaranteed points but no really boom possibility this week with evans possibly back.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
The only player I would be having a hard time rostering would be Jefferson due to the qb situation. All your rbs need to start imo. So for me it would come down to Jefferson or Keenan. Denver had one of the better pass defences. So I think if your want guaranteed points on the board you play Allen due to who his qb is. Or if you want a book or bust you play Jefferson. Same with AB he should be just guaranteed points but no really boom possibility this week with evans possibly back.
Yeah, I'm basically split between Jefferson and Keenan. I see arguments for both. No Thielen, so Jefferson should get plenty of targets, but no Cousins and GB has solid D. Denver has good pass defense as well and he's been pretty TD dependent the past 3 games he's played, which is typically odd for him.

Luckily my opponent is basically done at noon, so I'll know if I need a hail mary or safe points.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Justin Herbert or Jalen Hurts?

6 points for passing or rushing TD
1 point for every 25 passing yards.
1 point for every 10 rushing yards.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Championship game today. Have two spots I’m flipping back and forth on.

kittle of goedert. Have goedert slotted to start right now as it looks like it will be lance starting.

Pittman or Patterson (rb wash) have Pittman slotted as I think wash will be playing from behind.

Miami d or rams d Have Miami slotted right now as they are coming in with a lot of momentum and are the 3rd ranked D and are playing the titans who don’t score a lot. Rams is interesting vrs The ravens though with them starting Huntley or an unhealthy Jackson.
Kittle and Goedert is a toss up for me, but I'd go Kittle. Both are pretty relatively boom/bust. I'd go Pittman. I'd say both defenses are pretty safe, could go either way.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Kittle and Goedert is a toss up for me, but I'd go Kittle. Both are pretty relatively boom/bust. I'd go Pittman. I'd say both defenses are pretty safe, could go either way.

hope you played Penny. what a game he had. I ended up going with Goedert thankfully. it was hard putting kittle on the bench but i just didnt trust lance.

Reactions: bleedblue1223

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
hope you played Penny. what a game he had. I ended up going with Goedert thankfully. it was hard putting kittle on the bench but i just didnt trust lance.
Burrow and Penny carried me. I didn't understand why experts didn't have Penny higher.

Got a 20 point lead with Najee Harris and he has Diontae Johnson, so I should survive AB and Kittle.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
In championship game, have rodgers and adams, do they play much?

i would think they would play. tough to have your championship game on the last week of the season. you guys will have to bump it back a week next year to insure all or most starters will play in championship week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad