Start/Sit Week 15

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Playoffs in my money league, finished the regular season in 2nd place.

Trying to narrow down my two flex spots (0.5 PPR)

I was going to go with Diontae Johnson and Renfrow but just saw the news that Damien Harris is out and I have Stevenson.

Our league we have QB, WR, WR, RB, TE, W/R/T, W/R/T.

Najee Harris is my RB1 and I'm not sitting him. Hill and Adams are my WR1 and WR2, not sitting them.

Johnson and Renfrow are target monsters but I'm trying to convince myself of a way to get Stevenson in the lineup.

I'm considering Stevenson over Johnson but I'm afraid the Renfrow bubble will burst at some point.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Playoffs in my money league, finished the regular season in 2nd place.

Trying to narrow down my two flex spots (0.5 PPR)

I was going to go with Diontae Johnson and Renfrow but just saw the news that Damien Harris is out and I have Stevenson.

Our league we have QB, WR, WR, RB, TE, W/R/T, W/R/T.

Najee Harris is my RB1 and I'm not sitting him. Hill and Adams are my WR1 and WR2, not sitting them.

Johnson and Renfrow are target monsters but I'm trying to convince myself of a way to get Stevenson in the lineup.

I'm considering Stevenson over Johnson but I'm afraid the Renfrow bubble will burst at some point.

Leaning Stevenson over Renfrow now. Worried about the Raiders/Browns game being moved again. Not knowing what's happening there is making me nervous :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad