Start/Sit/Release Week 6

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
sitting at 3-2 3-2 2-3 4-1 on the season so far. Not alot of seperation among the top 6 in most of

the leagues. time to open those leads up with another winning week.

I dont have any questions or tough decisions in my lineups this week.

the only thing i can think of is Gaskins or D. Harris.....probably going to take a leap of faith with Gaskins and go for the possible high return.

DS7

Oct 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
sitting at 3-2 3-2 2-3 4-1 on the season so far. Not alot of seperation among the top 6 in most of

the leagues. time to open those leads up with another winning week.

I dont have any questions or tough decisions in my lineups this week.

the only thing i can think of is Gaskins or D. Harris.....probably going to take a leap of faith with Gaskins and go for the possible high return.
I'd stick with Gaskins. There's a chance Harris is actually going to be out this week. And Gaskins gets his points through the air.

Reactions: tacogeoff

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I picked him up last week as a shot in the dark. Do I start him at flex in PPR over Gaskin?

Bears are playing the Packers (11) so i personally would assume they will be playing from behind most of the game. Miami is playing the Jags (20) who allow more rushing yards against. Khalil H had a good game against LV (25) but I honestly did not watch the game. so I am unsure of how he was used/game script.

Gaskins has had one great game out of 5. So i guess even though Khalil has only played one game he almost seems like the better start just to get points but Gaskins would probably have the higher upside with his catching abilities for PPR.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
gordon III or waddle?

i'm leaning waddle because tua is back and he was targeting waddle a lot before he got hurt. plus, gordon is basically splitting carries with williams at this point

DS7

Oct 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
I picked him up last week as a shot in the dark. Do I start him at flex in PPR over Gaskin?
I think Herbert is the floor play. The Bears prefer to rush more on the attack than the Dolphins so you're gonna get volume. And like taco said, game script. How much faith do you have in the Bear's defense? Particularly cornerbacks? If they can keep the game close, you'll see more usage from Herbert. As a sad owner of Allen Robinson and Mooney, I think the Bears will try and stick to the run game as much as they can to grind out the clock on Rodgers. If it becomes a throwing contest, i don't think you'll see Herbert get as much usage.

Gaskin if you need the upside. The London game can be a shootout with Tua back.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Not sure if I should start Dan Arnold or Ricky seals Jones. This is actually for both leagues I’m in. Pitts is out in one league and Goedert was out in the other

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Not sure if I should start Dan Arnold or Ricky seals Jones. This is actually for both leagues I’m in. Pitts is out in one league and Goedert was out in the other
I would probably go RSJ as they should be going through the air and behind KC most of the game. Arnold would be a safe start based on last week’s production

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
gordon III or waddle?

i'm leaning waddle because tua is back and he was targeting waddle a lot before he got hurt. plus, gordon is basically splitting carries with williams at this point
Tough call. The raiders could be a steaming pile of poop after losing their coach which could lead to a string run game by the broncos. He will lose touches though to Williams again.
Waddle could be a good start as well with the dolphins injuries and tua back. He could be a big boom this week in ppr

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad