GDT: Start of Vezina Bob | Jackets@Islanders | 7:00 PM 3/11/19|Fox Sport Ohio

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I think we can get a W tonight.
Isles haven't really looked like the first half Isles that I saw, from the games i've watched.

also it'll be weird, but refreshing for the puck to drop with the sun still up.

Go jackets.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Got a start early on this GDT. I’m trying not to be too high on the team. Played a glorious game against San Jose and them magically fell apart after. Need to consistently be good before I can consider the team good.

Hoping they are up for a push.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Go further, 71 will score a hat-trick. All on PP.
And Wennberg has assists on all 3?

giphy.gif

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
If we want to play someone other than Tampa in round 1, win this f***ing game please.

Assuming that (big assumption here), the Pens game will bring on a turnaround, it’s looking significantly more likely that we could play the Pens in round 1 than I would’ve thought a couple weeks ago... Still hoping we somehow draw the Isles if we make it.

Reactions: Madifer

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Hopefully they win this game so even if I dont post in this section recently because the hot takes make it unbearable I want to be able to read fans ENJOYING the best team we have ever had as far as talent goes. I love reading cbj fans excited about whats going on with this team and the playoffs hype. I dont buy into anyone being fired except Larson who should have been fired when Torts came in. Lets get back to at least panicing about our 1st round matchup and the history of let downs rather than not making it which isnt likely.

So as a elder gent often says lets steam these skunks!!!

Reactions: DEF

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
If we want to play someone other than Tampa in round 1, win this ****ing game please.

Assuming that (big assumption here), the Pens game will bring on a turnaround, it’s looking significantly more likely that we could play the Pens in round 1 than I would’ve thought a couple weeks ago... Still hoping we somehow draw the Isles if we make it.

This Pens team is very beatable. I think we would all sign for CBJ making the PO and facing the Pens in the first round.

Your assumption about the change of trend isnt that big imo.

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
I have no prediction on this one. They team is all over the place. Just like saving money or going on a diet...one good or bad day doesn't really matter, its the continued effort that allows you to achieve your goal.
I want the Isles to make it to the post season and beat Toronto. I feel like we have a lot in common with the Isles in the fact that our best players have abandoned the team or in our case appear to be abandoning the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad