Pre-Game Talk: Stars @ Sens Monday 10/15 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Genuinely excited for tonight...why do I feel it may turn into a kick in the gonads lol

alfstheman

Jul 2, 2009
The EK thread that you suggested hes not worth market value

Not that I wanted to trade him but his d game has declined alot since the injury. His blazing speed is what allowed him to make mistakes since he could just catch up if he was behind a few steps.

Maybe he will get it back but didnt see it last year and this year doesnt seem to be doing that great with sj...

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Methot is losing his grip on reality, nothing but complaints today about how you can't slam people's heads in the ice and the game is going soft. Time to exploit the geriatric f***er and score 3-4 goals on his side of the ice.
And hopefully Andy stops 42 or 44 shots, that would help again.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Methot is losing his grip on reality, nothing but complaints today about how you can't slam people's heads in the ice and the game is going soft. Time to exploit the geriatric ****er and score 3-4 goals on his side of the ice.

Methot was a real warrior on this team and we tossed him aside.

He plays a physical brand of hockey and it doesn't surprise me that he's concerned.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Methot was a real warrior on this team and we tossed him aside.

He plays a physical brand of hockey and it doesn't surprise me that he's concerned.

He was left unprotected in the expansion draft ....... not tossed aside ..... unless you consider all 30 teams also tossed away players who were seleted.

Was Fluery "tossed aside"?

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Should be an interesting game tonight, Dallas is a really good team & Anderson has to have a big night for Ottawa to stay close. Is Stone playing? Hopefully, if there aren't a lot of people there tonight we can sneak down into the first bowl to watch the game. :laugh:

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Genuinely excited for tonight...why do I feel it may turn into a kick in the gonads lol

Hard to not be confident considering the pretty big win last game.

Very different animal coming in our barn tonight. I am expecting a big loss on the scoreboard, not because we aren't any good but because Dallas is like a better version of us while LA was the antithesis of how we play.

Reactions: Boud

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Hard to not be confident considering the pretty big win last game.

Very different animal coming in our barn tonight. I am expecting a big loss on the scoreboard, not because we aren't any good but because Dallas is like a better version of us while LA was the antithesis of how we play.

With Klingberg, Heiskanen, Honka, Carrick and Lindell it'll be hard to spend time in their zone. The puck will be out as soon as it goes in.

If we're hoping for a W the PP will need to be on point and our zone entries will need to be good (Aka less dump ins)

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Not worried .. we have Boro and Harpur to shut 'em down and Boro to ignite the offense with those tape to tape passes to exit our zone. One of these days someone will generate some offense as a result of one of them directly or indirectly and Boro's CF% will get up over 38

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Methot is losing his grip on reality, nothing but complaints today about how you can't slam people's heads in the ice and the game is going soft. Time to exploit the geriatric ****er and score 3-4 goals on his side of the ice.

I don't blame him for being upset. Historically, the Matheson play was not that dirty. In Methot's shoes, I'l can see how hed be upset if he was at the tail end of his prime battling for another contract and the league began neutering one of the major aspects of his game, physicality.

With that said, I think it's the right move for the league to protect stars, even if it means a softer game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad