Post-Game Talk: Stars @ Preds - The All My Exes Live in Texas Matinee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southstarpreds

Dec 15, 2023
Only good news is the only thing the Preds are missing is a traditional rival. I think Dallas can feel that void, of the sports I followed I hate Dallas more than any team in all of sports! I hate them more than the Dallas Cowboys. Question for the boards, whats your all time hated sports team ?

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Only good news is the only thing the Preds are missing is a traditional rival. I think Dallas can feel that void, of the sports I followed I hate Dallas more than any team in all of sports! I hate them more than the Dallas Cowboys. Question for the boards, whats your all time hated sports team ?
Honestly it’s you guys or no one. Might as well be you guys.

Chicago, Detroit and St Louis will always hate someone else more, might as well make Dallas/Nashville a thing.

Reactions: Southstarpreds

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Honestly it’s you guys or no one. Might as well be you guys.

Chicago, Detroit and St Louis will always hate someone else more, might as well make Dallas/Nashville a thing.
Na has to be someone else. I just don't think enough of Nashville to consider them that much of a rival. It's like Texas playing Texas Tech. Sure Texas is Tech's arch-rival but Tech isn't a rival to Texas.

Reactions: Elysian

Loyal Legion

Nov 24, 2019
5 losses in regulation where we had a 2-0 lead. In only 34 games! It’s hard enough to take a 2-0 lead but even harder to blow that lead and get no points in the standings. (4 of these have come at home)
Ugh 😭

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
5 losses in regulation where we had a 2-0 lead. In only 34 games! It’s hard enough to take a 2-0 lead but even harder to blow that lead and get no points in the standings. (4 of these have come at home)
Ugh 😭
Even OT losses in those games would have us in the running for division lead... at the very least we would be more secure in the wild card

Southstarpreds

Dec 15, 2023
Na has to be someone else. I just don't think enough of Nashville to consider them that much of a rival. It's like Texas playing Texas Tech. Sure Texas is Tech's arch-rival but Tech isn't a rival to Texas.
Would do you mean it could be a heated competition of who has the ugliest jerseys Stars , or Preds.

Reactions: Elysian

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Didn't even realize Smith was still in the league

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad