GDT: Stars @ Predators (BS-SW)

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I see Nill saying we are getting 3 big players soon, we still have games in hand, I like where the team is at, and we end up finishing 2 points out of the playoffs with the 14th overall pick

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Not even disappointed, we all knew we weren't winning as soon as this went past regulation. Season over
Yep, the second they blew for regulation we knew they'd lost. Just not testicular fortitude when it matters. They choked again. Feel good factor from yesterday blown already. It's over.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Thought Bowness wanted Miro to try his breakaway move in the next shootout :sarcasm:

I mean someone should at least throw a head fake or a fake shot or something. We know every player that shot has good hands and can be creative, why not use it during the shootout too?

BeaverSports

Mar 3, 2004
Man, I know it won't happen but we would easily get a 1st+ for Oleksiak if we decided to trade him...

Good audition for him today if there’s any chance he moves. Not even mentioning the goal, he played a lot and was really steady out there. I’d rather keep him long term than Lindell.

Overall, the game seemed like a missed opportunity as Stars outplayed Preds for long periods. The PP lost it. Even with Benn having a few points on there, I really don’t get him playing on first unit ahead of Robertson when Hintz is healthy.

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
We
f***ing
Suck
welcome to Disappointment USA! Even Homer Reaugh has had enough of this horrible season! Bishop, Seguin and Radulov will provide a little spark next season but the Stars will continue on their best Arizona impersonation! This team is loaded with over paid under achieving players and a bunch of hopefuls probably not ready for prime time yet - gonna be an awful couple of years coming up!

serp

Jan 17, 2016
The worst part is the played well and should've won that game in the third but they're too offensively challenged . The second it went to the shootout it was clear they would lose. Beyond regulation the team has been terrible without Seguin and Radulov especially in the shootout. Seguin and Radulov are two of the best shootout shooters of all time . I'm not even kidding . Seguin is 50% in his career in the shootout and he's shot alot of them.

Last edited:

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
We should just play 17 skaters. 11 fwds and 6 D.

Seguin sits on bench and only plays shoot out if we get there each game...till hes healthy.

Going by the footage today looks like seguin can take shoot outs

Would have got an extra point with that strategy tonight.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
I don’t understand the all business , no fun approach they seem to have to the shootout . There’s been like 2 dekes in the shootout this year and they’ve both went in .loosen the f**** up.

Reactions: Dynamite Time

Johno

Assembling a Nordic powerhouse
Oct 30, 2013
It seems like they are afraid to deke in the shootout in fear of making a mistake (aka not getting a shot away).
Sort of like many of them are playing like. Making the safe plays, dump ins, just to avoid mistakes.

Reactions: Dynamite Time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad