Stars line pegged the legion of doom - is this right?

Dirty Dan

Saturday Night Lupul
May 5, 2010
in ur crease
Do you guys think this is alright? Benn - Seguin - Radulov playing the top line
Not sure why this is a thing, they have yet to achieve anything noteworthy

The legion of doom was the flyers line

the second coming was the Kulemin-Grabovski-McArthur line

Last edited:

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Kulemin-Grabovski-McArthur was known as "Mac and the U.S.S.R.", a play on the Beatles song, "Back in the U.S.S.R."

Who are they calling the "Legion of Doom" on Dallas? Should include that in the OP...

Dirty Dan

Saturday Night Lupul
May 5, 2010
in ur crease
Kulemin-Grabovski-McArthur was known as "Mac and the USSR", a play on the Beatles song, "Back in the U.S.S.R."
LOL ! that fits better

Maybe that stars line was a legion of doom in the nightclubs, but they showed me something today. and the team in general like the isles has really improved defensively this year

Reactions: VP

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
If benn was consistently a 90 point player, would you debate it?

Bad couple of seasons, but he feasted on the preds.

No, there's no comparison between the two. Prime Lindros would dominate this league, Benn is very good to great, but not elite like E was. Injuries and draft drama tarnished Lindros' legace, highlights of his physical player overshadow his skilled plays, but he was truly an elite player that controlled the game like a very few players ever have.

People say Lindros wouldn't be as good today because he couldn't get away with as much stuff, but I think it's just the opposite. He'd be even better because he'd be much more focused on just playing hockey as well as not being taken out by the predatory hitters.

Honestly idk how Benn vs Lindros ever became a thing, there's just no comparison.

Last edited:

SnarkAttack

Registered Loser
Jan 18, 2011
East Bay, CA
TIL the Flyers first line pegged a wrestling tag team.

giphy.webp

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
Do you guys think this is alright? Benn - Seguin - Radulov playing the top line
Not sure why this is a thing, they have yet to achieve anything noteworthy

The legion of doom was the flyers line

the second coming was the Kulemin-Grabovski-McArthur line
As I recall it they where called the legion of broom!!!

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Lindros wasn't even better than the player that was sent the other way.
Look I love how Forsberg played the game, and he ended up having the better career.

BUt Prime Lindros was a player the league had never seen before, and hasn't seen since. If concussions hadn't slowed him down, he'd be up there in terms of the all time greats not named Howe, Gretzky or Lemieux.

Prime Lindros could dominate a game in every way. He was an absolute force.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Look I love how Forsberg played the game, and he ended up having the better career.

BUt Prime Lindros was a player the league had never seen before, and hasn't seen since. If concussions hadn't slowed him down, he'd be up there in terms of the all time greats not named Howe, Gretzky or Lemieux.

Prime Lindros could dominate a game in every way. He was an absolute force.

here's a hard truth that people always trying to ignore his injuries don't like to admit about Lindros

the only universe where a Lindros without major injuries could exist would be one where he played much differently,the way he played the game inevitably lead to it

Reactions: SnarkAttack

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad