May 22, 2015
Calgary
cut.jpg

go flams

Reactions: Tofveve

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Outside of Talbot and maybe Brodie being on the third pair instead of with Gio, this is as close to my favorite theoretical roster as it gets right now. Only thing better was if Czarnik was healthy.

I don’t remember for certain but I think you were the one I was on the same page as about a Mangiapane breakout in the off-season

I really like the top-9 here as well. Czarnik in for Rieder and a Valimaki/Kylington-Hamonic third pair with Rittich starting is a good looking lineup. I agree

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Why is Talbot playing? This does not appear to be the first half of a back to back.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
I don’t remember for certain but I think you were the one I was on the same page as about a Mangiapane breakout in the off-season

I really like the top-9 here as well. Czarnik in for Rieder and a Valimaki/Kylington-Hamonic third pair with Rittich starting is a good looking lineup. I agree

Yep. I was pretty hopeful he could be a 30-40 point guy on the second or third line, glad to see the faith rewarded and even Peters putting Tkachuk on the RW to enable it better.

Reactions: crackdown44

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Yep. I was pretty hopeful he could be a 30-40 point guy on the second or third line, glad to see the faith rewarded and even Peters putting Tkachuk on the RW to enable it better.

Now if only Yahoo Fantasy would give him RW eligibility

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
There are a lot of young boys playing for this Bishop to get distracted with.

Flames 8 Stars 5

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
If the Flames are going to win this one Talbot will have to play better than Bishop.
I'm not betting money on it...

Btw... Stars are 7-1-1 in their last 9 starts.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->