Stars' Benn-Seguin-Radulov-Heiskanen-Klingberg laying sieges to fortified castles

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Comeau on the third line isn't what I call "depth". But anyway, the Stars are looking solid, knowing that a guy like Honka isn't lined yet is crazy.

What I fear is injuries. If Dallas get hit by injuries like Anaheim is, there's not much help behind the top stars.

Your bottom 6 is your weakness for me.

That's rather peculiar since they're loaded with good bottom six players. Why isn't the second line the weakness for you?

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
Yeah, not sure what people are talking about when it comes to the stars depth. The depth is extremely good. We just don’t really have a second line center.

We are a secound line center and maybe a defenseman to replace jhons if he can’t come back away from being a cup contender

Not many teams can match the stars elite game breaking talent or depth

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
You know, it's important not to make those sieges pointless Pyrric victories because the warriors to defend your own castle aren't as formidable as those 5 brutes. Otherwise, when the war horn signals the end of the battle, a realization may strike you that...

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
They have one of the best first lines in the league and three decent third lines. I honestly believe if you add a legit scorer on the second line everything else will fall into place.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
1 heck of a five some there. Got to think if all 5 live up to their potential the Stars will be back in the playoffs next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad