Stars' Benn-Seguin-Radulov-Heiskanen-Klingberg laying sieges to fortified castles

Elimanator

The Future
Oct 6, 2013
Middle of the ocean
a siege is not full 60 minutes

28min of slaughter by 5 man crew
250px-Trebuchet.jpg

32min of partying and draining the enemy of resources
screen-shot-2017-10-20-at-12-18-10-1508498335.jpg
r/trebuchetmemes

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Wouldn't be surprised at all if they (Mod)and pillaged their way through the season. Ken Hitchcock might of been the worst possible coach for a team that needs to force others to play to their tempo.

Last edited:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Wouldn't be surprised at all if they (Mod) pillaged their way through season. Ken Hitchcock might of been the worst possible coach for a team that needs to force others to play to their tempo.

It almost feel like the team has created more scoring chances in two games than they did the entire last season . Even Jason Spezza is looking decent again so far

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
When Radulov went there I said they have my favorite first line in hockey. The problem is with the rest of the team.

They’re a Matt Duchene away from being a legitimate Cup contender.

Johns getting healthy will force Polak out of the lineup, and Duchene would help the 2nd line.

We’ll see how the Benn-Seguin-Rads line does on the road, but when they get the favorable home matchup, that line is pretty much impossible to stop.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Crazy what a coach that embraces youth and offense can do. Monty has a perfect balance between Hitch's system and Ruff's system that has worked very well so far. Hopefully it continues but wtf even is this thread lmao it's been 2 games.

Heiskanen and Klingberg don't even play together either, but Heiskanen is already playing like a #1 dman which is incredible to see. Looks like he's been in the league for years and isn't even playing his natural side (he's playing on the right side right now). Forward depth seems like it will be fine in this new system. Every line has done very well so far both defensively and offensively. Also Jason Spezza with a couple of assists tonight is promising. It'll be nice to get Nichushkin and Johns back

redcard

System Poster
Mar 12, 2007
Is this the one we're going with this year? Did we even do a vote?

I was really pulling for "opening up a free clinic and handing out syphilis pamphlets."

yababy

Jun 26, 2015
What is the league's answer to these 5 man brutes? Savages went from burning villages to plundering cities :(

Benn
LW - Seguin C - Radulov RW
Heiskanen LHD - Klingberg RHD

main-qimg-ae12cf06401acc4fde35c988c1ba04f4

I don't understand this at all. Castles? Burning? 5 man brutes?

Nordiques1979

Nov 29, 2009
Laval QC
The depth is INCREDIBLE. The issue is all they have is great depth players behind that line instead of a second line.
Actually Janmark and Lindell are good, but beside that, nothing special.

Spezza is all washed up, Hanzal? Is he still playing? Pateryn/Johns/Methot? Come on.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Actually Janmark and Lindell are good, but beside that, nothing special.

Spezza is all washed up, Hanzal? Is he still playing? Pateryn/Johns/Methot? Come on.

See you don't know anything about them. Gregory Pateryn isn't even a Dallas Star. The D corps is pretty good but I was talking about the forwards. They have three third lines. That's hella depth. But you'd like to have a second line and then two third lines.

Nordiques1979

Nov 29, 2009
Laval QC
See you don't know anything about them. Gregory Pateryn isn't even a Dallas Star. The D corps is pretty good but I was talking about the forwards. They have three third lines. That's hella depth. But you'd like to have a second line and then two third lines.
Comeau on the third line isn't what I call "depth". But anyway, the Stars are looking solid, knowing that a guy like Honka isn't lined yet is crazy.

What I fear is injuries. If Dallas get hit by injuries like Anaheim is, there's not much help behind the top stars.

Your bottom 6 is your weakness for me.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Comeau on the third line isn't what I call "depth". But anyway, the Stars are looking solid, knowing that a guy like Honka isn't lined yet is crazy.

What I fear is injuries. If Dallas get hit by injuries like Anaheim is, there's not much help behind the top stars.

Your bottom 6 is your weakness for me.

The bottom 6 is strong and just fine. The 2nd line is the only concern and all Stars fans only view that as the issue. The defense is fine too once Johns is back. Our depth is fantastic beyond our 2nd line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad