Starcraft pop up ?

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I play stsrcraft every now and then for fun. Just against the computers.

I had this pop up for the first time ever while playing and it stayed for a bit and then reappeared later in the game.

Any idea what this could be the result of?

Attachments

• 20210702_140722.jpg
    20210702_140722.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 15

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
It looks like you're not the only one who's seen it:

starcraft chinese message - Google Search

According to one of the links, it translates to:
Your online time has exceeded 3 hours and 30 minutes, and you have entered the fatigue game time. For your health, please take a rest as soon as possible.

Do appropriate physical activities and arrange your study and life reasonably. You can no longer get experience points and other rewards in the game

It will not return to normal until your accumulated offline time reaches 5 hours.
In other words, it's a health warning, perhaps required by Chinese law to be in the game and being shown to folks such as yourself inadvertently. Just treat it like a bug and ignore it.

Last edited:

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Ah, the memories. I used to love to play the Big Game Hunters map against the PC while playing as Terran. I just set up a ridiculous bunker+siege tank wall of overkill on the main defensive front while I set up a force for air dropping. A real human player would have been able to defeat me easily, but the AI often wasn't as lucky. :laugh:

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Ah, the memories. I used to love to play the Big Game Hunters map against the PC while playing as Terran. I just set up a ridiculous bunker+siege tank wall of overkill on the main defensive front while I set up a force for air dropping. A real human player would have been able to defeat me easily, but the AI often wasn't as lucky. :laugh:

Same strategy here but I used nukes for my offence. Shame how those things don't really work against human players.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Same strategy here but I used nukes for my offence. Shame how those things don't really work against human players.

I liked to air drop the ghosts just in range to allow for a nuke of all their mineral gathering units...just so they had to make them again. :laugh:

When I played as Zerg on that map I would flood my main base with lurkers and then just rampage with Guardians, though if you had a defensive mindset in SC the Zerg are definitely were not the race for you anyways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad