The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
FrightenedMinorAmericanbittern-small.gif

Reactions: Fripp

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
That was actually enjoyable for a short clip. Interesting vibe, it looks real and there's no CGI muddling everything.
But man the last few Star Wars movies were god-awful. Am anticipating another trailer of this one though.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
That was actually enjoyable for a short clip. Interesting vibe, it looks real and there's no CGI muddling everything.
But man the last few Star Wars movies were god-awful. Am anticipating another trailer of this one though.

The aesthetic is very similar to R1 and Solo.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
I'm not so sure about this.

The whole Boba Fett history through Episode 2 was powerfully cliche/boring. They seemed to imply that Boba Fett's purpose was to exact revenge on the Jedi. It was never there in the first 3 Star Wars films. Then he was just a hunter/gun for hire.

I am cautious...

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011

The whole Boba Fett history through Episode 2 was powerfully cliche/boring. They seemed to imply that Boba Fett's purpose was to exact revenge on the Jedi. It was never there in the first 3 Star Wars films. Then he was just a hunter/gun for hire.

I am cautious...
Huh?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I have more faith in Favreau and Filoni at the moment than I do the people running the movie side of things.

One thing about the trailer, did anybody else immediately think of Firefly when the Mandalorian's ship flew by?
Anything with Filoni heavily involved is worth watching.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
didnt show much, but very stylish. looking forward to it alot

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

I am cautious...
I'm pretty sure this isn't about Boba Fett.

Reactions: Hivemind

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

I am cautious...

This isn't about Boba Fett...

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
This isn't about Boba Fett...

Synopsis:

" The travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy, far from the authority of the New Republic. After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. TheMandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order."

The trailer had IG-88, Boba, and a carbon frozen Solo. Are you kidding me?

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
I wonder why they didn't reveal that Pedro Pascal plays the central character. Seems like a huge selling point.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Synopsis:

" The travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy, far from the authority of the New Republic. After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. TheMandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order."

Do you read? It takes place between ROTJ and TFA. Boba's DEAD.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Mandalorians are a fictional race of people from the planet Mandalore in the Star Wars science fiction franchise created by George Lucas. First conceptualized for The Empire Strikes Back as a group of white-armored "supercommandos", the idea
developed into a single bounty hunter character, Boba Fett. Wikipedia

My bad.

LOL.

Using "bounty hunter", images of IG-88, and mask that is identical to Boba Fett is not Star Wars story about Boba Fett.

No. We are splitting hairs here. There is nothing but originality oozing out of The Mandalorian!!!!

Oh My God.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Synopsis:

That was not Boba...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad