Movies: Star Wars: Rogue One Part II Release date Dec 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

JA

SuperHeroHype! believes that the final trailer will be attached to Doctor Strange.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Unless we see Darth Vader do some serious damage I'm not sure how interested I'll be. The trailer showed rebels being shot at by AT-AT's but it's not that captivating to me. This isn't "more Star Wars", that's what Episodes 6-8 will be. This is just ancillary stuff that is luring in fans of the franchise with a story that's probably not all that intriguing IMHO.

If you're a die-hard fan of Star Wars then I can understand the appeal but personally I'm not all that excited.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Unless we see Darth Vader do some serious damage I'm not sure how interested I'll be. The trailer showed rebels being shot at by AT-AT's but it's not that captivating to me. This isn't "more Star Wars", that's what Episodes 6-8 will be. This is just ancillary stuff that is luring in fans of the franchise with a story that's probably not all that intriguing IMHO.

If you're a die-hard fan of Star Wars then I can understand the appeal but personally I'm not all that excited.

Felt the same way about movies like Ant-Man.

Turns out Ant-Man was a ton of fun, I'm willing to give this a chance. The leash is very short though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->