MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Starwars.jpg

download.php
@
download.php

(21-23-3-4)--------------------(33-15-1-3)
14th in the West Conf, 4th in the North Division--------------------------3rd in the East Conf., 1st in the East Division

VENUE: Broome County Veteran's Memorial Arena

Arena%20Roof-web.JPG
KwxfL46.jpg
ovAfO5d.png

GAMEDAY WITH GRADY

(Not up yet but here are some past ones)

[FIELDSET=ARTICLES]
SKI

B-Sens Defeat Hamilton Bulldogs 4-1 At Bell Centre In Montreal

Ski said:
The Binghamton Senators fell behind by one before roaring back scoring four unanswered goals en route to a 4-1 victory over the Hamilton Bulldogs in front of 8,771 at Montreal’s Bell Centre. Andre Petersson and Jean-Gabriel Pageau both had a goal and an assist to help lead the Senators to their fourth straight win. Andrew Hammond was spectacular in net making some key saves of the 32 shots he saw as the rookie also earned his fourth win in a row and 17th of the season. With the win, the Sens increase their lead in the East Division to six over idle Hershey and eight over Norfolk and W/B-Scranton, also both idle tonight.READ MORE

PLEASE REVIEW SKI'S ABOVE ARTICLE AND LEAVE A COMMENT. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN PENALTY BY DEATH REGARDLESS OF YOUR COUNTRY'S FEDERAL OR MUNICIPAL STATUTES. ALTHOUGH THIS CANNOT BE ENFORCED I WANT YOU ALL TO UNDERSTAND HOW CRITICAL IT IS FOR YOU TO CONTRIBUTE. YOUR OBSERVANCE OF THIS PARAGRAPH IS YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THANK YOU.

PRESS & SUN-BULLETIN

B-Sens top Penguins 4-3 in overtime

Chris Wideman scored 30 seconds into overtime on a power play, giving the Binghamton Senators a 4-3 win over the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins on Wednesday night at Mohegan Sun Arena.

Entering the third period down 3-2, Binghamton went to work and tied the score on another power play goal. Mark Stone picked up a loose puck in the slot and flipped the puck toward Wilkes-Barre/Scranton goaltender Jeff Deslauriers, beating him inside the left post.READ MORE

Goaltender Andrew Hammond playing his best at the right time for the Binghamton Senators

bilde

After an inconsistent start to the season, Binghamton Senators goalie Andrew Hammond used the American Hockey League All-Star break to make some tweaks to his game.

That time for reflection seems to have paid off as Hammond turned in back-to-back stellar performances this weekend to begin the final stretch of the season, incluidng posting the team’s first shutout.

The 26-year-old rookie from Surrey, B.C., stopped 33 shots in a 6-2 victory over Wilkes-Barre/Scranton on Friday and then stopped all 29 shots he faced in an 8-0 win aganst Worcester the following night.READ MORE

Numbers to watch: Binghamton Senators attendance roughly the same as 2012-13

bilde

The Binghamton Senators are seeing the same success in the standings as they had the past season, but that has not translated into a higher average attendance.

The B-Sens averaged 3,559 fans in 38 home contests at the Broome County Veterans Memorial Arena in 2012-13, the second lowest total in the American Hockey League. That average is up significantly this season with 3,960 fans per game, but that number is inflated by the 14,869 fans that saw the B-Sens play Hamilton in Ottawa two weeks ago.READ MORE

Offense goes on a rampage as Binghamton Senators rout Worcester

bilde

BINGHAMTON — On a night the Binghamton Senators’ high-scoring offense put up a season-high eight goals, the team’s defense also posted a first on Saturday.

Goaltender Andrew Hammond stopped all 29 shots he faced as the B-Sens earned their first shutout of the season with an 8-0 victory over the Worcester Sharks in front of an announced crowd of 4,272 fans at the Broome County Veterans Memorial.READ MORE

UTICA OBSERVER-DISPATCH

DeFazio wins it in OT for Comets

Brandon DeFazio scored at 4:02 of overtime to give the Utica Comets a 2-1 American Hockey League victory over the Syracuse Crunch in front of a capacity crowd of 6,380 Friday at the Onondaga War Memorial in Syracuse.
The win pulled the Comets into a tie for third place in the American Hockey League’s North Division with 49 points. The Comets are still eight points out of a playoff position in the Western Conference.READ MORE

SYRACUSE POST-STANDARD

Syracuse Crunch-Utica Comets game Friday at the War Memorial begs for more of the same

Whether fans were pulling for the Syracuse Crunch or the Utica Comets in the War Memorial on Friday, they likely shared one common sentiment:

More, please.

Utica's 2-1 overtime win - which featured three disallowed Crunch goals - was as spirited and contentious as any regular-season game played in the barn the past several years. Most of the sellout crowd of 6,293 fans were there to support the Crunch, of course. But several hundred Utica fans made the trip and used their vocal chords to let everyone know they were there.READ MORE

[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET=VIDEOS]
BSENS GAMEDAY / REWIND

VINTAGE PUMP-UP VIDS

[/FIELDSET]

WATCH/LISTEN:(Click the icon):

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Utica gave Binghamton all it wanted + tonite in gaining a 3-2 regulation win............... Utica deserved the 2 points, they played better and harder.......................

It was Star Wars nite so the force must of been with Utica...............

It was a sellout 4679 sellout in previous yrs was 4710 diff is the new red seats that were installed last summer. Before they made the ice bigger in Binghamton a sellout was 4855. All this information that I give you people.......................

Scratches:
Lawson sick
Schneider injured
Boro injured
Hamilton healthy
JOB not sure

The Senators were a step behind most of the game top line even though Mike Hoffman had 2 goals did not play well. SDC had an off game Stone had a rough game..................

Of the forwards I thought Petersson was the best of that group tonite he was cycling and trying to make some plays..........

I can Not fault Hammond for the loss......................

Still as off as they were they could of stole a point if Utica did not convert on the PP to start the 3rd, but....................

They had won 4 in a row before this game, so they had to come down to Earth a bit as they did tonite....................

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
when all those youtube vids get posted my page takes awhile to load, it might be like that for other people too, since my internet is pretty fast.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
when all those youtube vids get posted my page takes awhile to load, it might be like that for other people too, since my internet is pretty fast.

your statement contradicts itself by adding this part: "since my internet is pretty fast." Is there something you'd like me to do ? The youtube vids should not be loading if you are properly using Flashblock.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad