kingsholygrail

Fastest Series Loss 0-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Right but who's to say they figured leaks would happen, intentionally leaked a decent chunk of it but misdirected on the most important stuff?

Very possible but that leaked script/plot outline wasn't that outrageous, which lends it more credibility. It is just very weak, like a wet fart.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
To be fair, a lot of people (including hardcore Marvel fans) were freaking out about the plot and script of Endgame when it first released. It ended up just fine. Never know for sure how things will work out until you actually see them play out on the screen.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Hm. Well, we don't know what the next trilogy will even be about and won't know anything probably until closer to 2021. Presumably, there's going to be a time jump.

There were rumors (or speculation at least) that they'd be going back into the Old Republic days with their movies. I think this one will be the last of the main saga films for a while. And honestly, I'm kind of glad. I think they need to get away from leaning so heavily on the OT to keep the franchise fresh and interesting.

Last edited:

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Already pre-ordered my tickets.You did it again Star Wars..you got me.Take my damn money

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Why would anyone ruin this movie by reading any potential leaks????

I imagine that lots of fans read the leaks because they're excited and can't help themselves. I, on the other hand, read them because I'm unexcited and just don't care anymore. Besides, if the leaks end up being true, maybe I won't feel the need to see it in the theater, at least in first week or two.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I think they'll do fine with MCU Phase 4 and 5.
That's the way the movie goer thinks about it. To a corporation trying to expand and maximize profitability, not so much. Of course they'll do fine, but there's a reason they tried to pump out so much Star Wars content so quickly.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Trailer seems fine

I will buy it when it comes out on DVD

I have liked the new Star War movies outside of Solo which I haven't seen. Don't get the hate but whatever

They are better then the prequels and Return of the Jedi easily

Reactions: Lt Dan

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Why would anyone ruin this movie by reading any potential leaks????

I couldn't resist. The Last Jedi didn't give JJ anything to go on, I was very curious to see what he would do.

This movie is going to get so much hate, it is going to be glorious. And I really like TLJ.

EDIT: reddit again. It is going to be :biglaugh:

Last edited:

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
That's the way the movie goer thinks about it. To a corporation trying to expand and maximize profitability, not so much. Of course they'll do fine, but there's a reason they tried to pump out so much Star Wars content so quickly.

I mean, reports are RoS tickets sales are considerably out pacing even Endgame's.

The thirst for Star Wars is very real.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
It's just a trailer but that movie looks like it will be like the majority of the Star Wars films. Somewhere from mediocre to terrible.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
If the leaks are true and that is Palpatine’s level of involvement then I’ll be incredibly disappointed.

The trailer looks gorgeous, however. It’ll be a pretty show regardless

Reactions: OhCaptainMyCaptain
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad