Star Trek : Lower Decks Season 4

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland
For those interested, season 4 has started.
Moopsie!

1694715634981.jpeg

Nolan Bombgardener

Dec 23, 2005
Since Tom Riker's name was on that list of persons Starfleet is looking for to take into protective custody, does that mean he is no longer serving that life sentence at the Cardassian prison?

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Since Tom Riker's name was on that list of persons Starfleet is looking for to take into protective custody, does that mean he is no longer serving that life sentence at the Cardassian prison?
The Cardassians not only lost the war (very badly I might add), they also turned on the Dominion at the end and ate a bag of minor genocide for it. To say the least, they were in no shape to resist whatever demands the Federation, Klingons, and Romulans made.

What I'm more surprised about is that the Cardassians didn't just torture him to death for his actions with the Maquis.

they are telegraphing who is the big meany of the seaons

The little shit is back
And that turned out to be one giant red herring.

Bravo LD writers, Bravo.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I wonder if Sito will be brought back.

small.jpg

anything's possible, but the original Lower Decks (the episode, not the series) writers were adamant that she needed to actually be dead to avoid undercutting the emotional impact of the story. And while it would be fun to have another random classic character callback like when Sonya Gomez showed up as a captain last season, I can kind of agree with that sentiment.

Interestingly, I read somewhere that the LD writers have been pretty vague about the characters' ages because they don't want to tie them down to any expectations about how they should behave or how quickly/slowly they rank up. But by having Mariner be a classmate of Sito they pretty strongly nail down that she has to be in her 30s since The First Duty takes place in 2368 and Lower Decks is in the 2380s (and assuming that Mariner is in the academy starting around 18.)

Also while it wouldn't be an insurmountable hurdle, Shannon Fill (Sito) hasn't worked as an actress since like 1995 if IMDB is to be believed. The Star Trek Wiki says that she is (or was depending on how old the info is) a social worker now.

Reactions: Guardian17

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
"They put a paywall on a bomb! Stupid Ferengi!!"

hahahaha.

Hilarious, yet totally believable.

And I love how the writer continuously subvert expectations.

They had me believing they were going to get the Destroyer running again, but of course that was impossible. They even had me believing Freeman and co were on the destroyer while Boimler was in charge with the whole voice only coms on the view screen.

I didn't know this, but the explosion the Genesis Device made was the same the explosion Locarno made with his maneuver back at the academy

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad