TV: Star Girl on CW

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Decent start. Liked the beginning, discovery of the staff, abilities and the ending. Hated all the school stuff (there's only so much CW American high school drama a European can stand) and the younger step brother.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
FYI, the episodes that air on CW are about 10 minutes shorter than the ones that air on the DC Universe app. The episode I watched was 53 minutes.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Will be curious to watch this in June when work allegedly calms down a little. The CW needs some fresh blood.

Happy when I heard Yvette Monreal was a costar. We all know her from the last Rambo film but she was in an indie superhero film of a connect several years ago so it's been fun to follow her career.

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
I liked the first two episodes. Aside from the opening scene of the pilot I thought the rest was average to okay, but by the end of the second episode I was pretty impressed.

I’ve had a crush on Amy Smart for decades, she’s holding up fine.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
That was a very impressive season finale and first season. I really fear they won't be able to match the quality at CW. If Grundy's gone, they'll save on the CGI budget.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad