Stanley cup rings

Mar 6, 2012
I bought one too. Also have the november ship date... hopefully it turns out as nice as advertised!

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Boom. Done!

.....November 26?!?!?!? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu** me. I'll have completely forgotten I bought it, when it arrives
I bought one too. Also have the november ship date... hopefully it turns out as nice as advertised!

Yeah, mine was a Christmas present so I was worried, but it didn't take as long as they originally said. Hope you guys like them, my son loves his. He wore it to school for like three weeks straight. :laugh:

Mar 6, 2012
I got my chinese knockoff from eBay today... it's big and hefty and nice... definitely worth the $25 bucks or whatever, but it's not going to fool anyone. It's very clearly a knockoff.

I'm still pleased with the purchase and would recommend it to others. For the price, it's great.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I got my chinese knockoff from eBay today... it's big and hefty and nice... definitely worth the $25 bucks or whatever, but it's not going to fool anyone. It's very clearly a knockoff.
How long did delivery take?

Mar 6, 2012
I posted about ordering it on October 4th, so about a month and a half. Although, I'm sure they were taking orders before they started making them, so the wait should be shorter now.

Reactions: MissouriMook

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
I ordered one from China 2 days after the original Josten's post, didn't even have a picture posted - rolled the dice. Showed up 3 weeks later, perfect replica of the O'Reilly ring (other than the whole rhinestones instead of gems thing). It's pretty cool. I wish the internet had been more mainstream when the Wings were winning, I could add a display of rings to my bar.

I'll try to post pictures this weekend when I get home.

Reactions: Ranksu

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I ordered one from China 2 days after the original Josten's post, didn't even have a picture posted - rolled the dice. Showed up 3 weeks later, perfect replica of the O'Reilly ring (other than the whole rhinestones instead of gems thing). It's pretty cool. I wish the internet had been more mainstream when the Wings were winning, I could add a display of rings to my bar.

I'll try to post pictures this weekend when I get home.
You can probably still find someone who has replicas of the rings from those championships. I found a lot of older ones when I was looking.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
I got one today from a local guy on eBay who shipped it from Fenton. I mean it is a $25 ring, but it looks really nice, has nice heft to it, and will sit in a box with the other memorabilia. I've spent far too much already of championship stuff and for this price, it was definitely worth it.

The nice thing is it took 2 days to get here. I ordered it on Wednesday and got it in the mail this afternoon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->