Stanley cup rings

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
BTW, if you didn't shell out all your money on championship garb and such, you can get one of those 139 beauties available - just like the players have.

It's only ..... [finger by lip] $12,139.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Mud the ACAS

brokeu91

Jul 4, 2017
Rhode Island
I looked under my couch and in the cushions and didn’t find $12,000. So my wife won’t let me buy one. But I’m thinking I could get a second job and save up and in 12 years be able to buy it.

Reactions: jura

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
I looked under my couch and in the cushions and didn’t find $12,000. So my wife won’t let me buy one. But I’m thinking I could get a second job and save up and in 12 years be able to buy it.
See if they have a layaway plan. Don't they have something like that for normal class rings and such?

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
See if they have a layaway plan. Don't they have something like that for normal class rings and such?
Funny side story...I was actually up at Jostens in Calgary years ago to work on some engineering issues with CNC machining. They were producing that years Grey Cup rings. Pretty cool watching the wax forms get turned into rings.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Absolutely fantastic rings! I won't be buying the replica though for about 12k reasons.

Reactions: 67Blues

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland

Absolutely fantastic rings! I won't be buying the replica though for about 12k reasons.

$28 on Ebay. No lie these things are awesome. I got one for my son last season and if you didn't know it you would think it was the real thing. Heavy and beautifully made. Do a little research and read seller reviews but these replica's are no joke.

2018 2019 St. Louis Blues Championship Ring Stanley Cup Replica Ring | eBay

Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 11.10.38 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 67Blues

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Did this fan get a rep or the real thing (I presume the real thing, wanted confirm)? Damn thats awesome though, whats the story behind Laila?
The correct answer is probably somewhere in between, because these get super complex.

The $12k ring being sold to the public isn't exactly like the players' rings. The player rings have almost 100 more diamonds, purer gold and more custom cut stones. Most members of the organization who get a ring will not get the same one that the players wear, but instead will get one closer to the $12k model (but probably still not exactly the ring being sold to the public).

I can't find the article, but the Capitals had at least 3 "tiers" of rings that they gave out.

Laila did not get a replica. There are genuine diamonds/stones in hers. But I'd wager it is the version given to team staff members and not the version given to the players.

Reactions: tfong

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
$12,000 is a bargain for the number of stones, the crafting and the design/artwork.

Hard to believe it is only $12k.

Looks more like a $25-30k ring.

Reactions: dutchblues

Shimoe

Jun 13, 2011
Norm Green Sucks
The correct answer is probably somewhere in between, because these get super complex.

The $12k ring being sold to the public isn't exactly like the players' rings. The player rings have almost 100 more diamonds, purer gold and more custom cut stones. Most members of the organization who get a ring will not get the same one that the players wear, but instead will get one closer to the $12k model (but probably still not exactly the ring being sold to the public).

I can't find the article, but the Capitals had at least 3 "tiers" of rings that they gave out.

Laila did not get a replica. There are genuine diamonds/stones in hers. But I'd wager it is the version given to team staff members and not the version given to the players.
Which version did Mike Yeo get? :)

Chet Manly

Feb 25, 2015
Saint Louis
$28 on Ebay. No lie these things are awesome. I got one for my son last season and if you didn't know it you would think it was the real thing. Heavy and beautifully made. Do a little research and read seller reviews but these replica's are no joke.

2018 2019 St. Louis Blues Championship Ring Stanley Cup Replica Ring | eBay

View attachment 259397

Boom. Done!

.....November 26?!?!?!? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu** me. I'll have completely forgotten I bought it, when it arrives

Reactions: Sam Spade

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->