Stanley Cup Predictions Game

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I joined, but I have no idea on some of these match ups. Playoff hockey is not something I have a bunch of experience with.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Tried registering but every username i picked was already taken I guess. I even ****ed around and did some random goofy numbers for no reason. I would have loved to play though, lol

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Tried registering but every username i picked was already taken I guess. I even ****ed around and did some random goofy numbers for no reason. I would have loved to play though, lol

I had the same problem It turned out I was using a registered e-mail.
Go set up a new e-mail. It should work.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Bumping. If you are interested and can successfully navigate the NHL site without losing it you have until 7 tonight to enter.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Just want to take this brief moment to congratulate myself for leading the pool. :handclap:

Because in a few games I'm going to fade like Danzig Candy in the Kentucky Derby. :cry:

:laugh:

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Wow, I got a big goose egg in rd2. Thats sort of an amazing accomplishment on its own. That's what happens when you hop on the Caps bandwagon I suppose.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Wow, I got a big goose egg in rd2. Thats sort of an amazing accomplishment on its own. That's what happens when you hop on the Caps bandwagon I suppose.

I don't know, I'm not sure anyone predicted such a resurgence by the Pens. They are probably the story of the season for me.

SJ and the Blues have also been pretty big off-season stories, not matter what happens to the Sharks tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad