NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs IV - Second Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Someone explain that no-goal to me.

They can't use video replay to determine whether there was a minor penalty away from the play on a goal, can they? Yes, it was a high stick, but they can't call it on review and take a goal away if they miss it on the ice, can they?

Reactions: BrainOfJ

member 96824

They can't use video replay to determine whether there was a minor penalty away from the play on a goal, can they? Yes, it was a high stick, but they can't call it on review and take a goal away if they miss it on the ice, can they?

I’m so confused about the exact same thing. No hands go up on the ice.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

This is the NHL playoffs, where everything's made up and the rules don't matter.

Reactions: eightspokedb

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
This has honestly been the most poorly officiated playoffs that I can ever remember.

The league has to do something about its referees over the summer, they're terrible.

The Golden Knights get screwed by them, the Isles were robbed a game, they keep giving Columbus goals that shouldn't count. It's all over the place, they're just incompetent.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Both of these Western Conference series have been good stuff. Normally I can get a decent sense of who is going to pull out a series after a few games. I honestly have zero sense of anything in either series. Going into the round I thought St. Louis and SJ would win, but Dallas and Colorado have really stepped up and played great hockey.

Reactions: Lady Rhian

Greyhounds

Sep 30, 2005
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Both of these Western Conference series have been good stuff. Normally I can get a decent sense of who is going to pull out a series after a few games. I honestly have zero sense of anything in either series. Going into the round I thought St. Louis and SJ would win, but Dallas and Colorado have really stepped up and played great hockey.
I haven't had any sense in any series since the playoffs started. :huh:

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Lol those were wide open nets.

Mackinnon seems like such a brat. Reminds me of a moody teenager with how he carries himself. Amazing player though.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
If the Bruins can win and Thornton, Seguin and Hamilton are on the 3 teams left, that would be... interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->