Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Rhian

The Only Good Indian
Jan 9, 2003
Lakes Region, NH
they play like Brind`Amour played, with effort on every shift

Some here may not have seen him play but he was a terrific 3 zone player
Please don't throw Boston Creme Pies at me, but I thought Brind'Amour was a great player- one of my favorites that wasn't on the Bruins. I really think he's doing an excellent job coaching the Canes players. They actually scare me.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Bruins are barely tied against Columbus and people in here are talking Carolina and Cup final match ups. Talk about putting the cart before the horse.

Christ...

It's not an issue if random poster on a hockey message board do so.
It's the players who have to focus on Columbus.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Some people aren't worth directly responding to.

Those of us who can see past our own nose will continue to assess and analyze the possibilities that are in play down the road while also discussing the current series in its own threads.

Is it really some grievous act of hubris to say something as anodyne as "the Bruins might have trouble containing Carolina's puck-moving defense if they meet in the ECF"? It's not like anyone on here is just going "Let's discuss Carolina now because Columbus knows they can't beat us and they're not even gonna try!" I believe people are capable of balancing the immediate circumstances (i.e. the current series) and begin to speculate on later possibilities in a healthy discussion forum.

Reactions: Estlin

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Some people aren't worth directly responding to.

Those of us who can see past our own nose will continue to assess and analyze the possibilities that are in play down the road while also discussing the current series in its own threads.

Is it really some grievous act of hubris to say something as anodyne as "the Bruins might have trouble containing Carolina's puck-moving defense if they meet in the ECF"? It's not like anyone on here is just going "Let's discuss Carolina now because Columbus knows they can't beat us and they're not even gonna try!" I believe people are capable of balancing the immediate circumstances (i.e. the current series) and begin to speculate on later possibilities in a healthy discussion forum.
No

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Wasn't really paying attention, but did the refs just call a penalty based on a goal review? That doesn't seem like something you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad