Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals Historic Quadruple-Assed GDT Stanley Cup Finals | Game #7 | St. Louis Blues @ Boston Bruins | Giving it everything I got!

pettersson

Oct 8, 2018
Just want to say congrats on winning the Stanley Cup.

There aren't many teams I'm happy for when they win it all, but you guys were a team and fanbase I was genuinely hoping would get their 'fairytale' ending this season. What a story. What a goalie.

Live it up, Blues fans :) Congratulations.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Im waiting when EB22 comes and close this thread, 'Cus of +1000 posts.

giphy.gif

Reactions: shmotz

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Hey guys, ever had that feeling you'd never live to see your team win the Cup. I had that feeling until last year and I'm sure many of you did too but not any longer. Congrats to your loyal fan base that has been through all the ups and downs. You guys deserve it. Enjoy it and don't even waste time on the haters.

I was pulling for your team right from the start of the playoffs and my friends thought I was nuts when I said Blues would make it to the Finals.

All the best to you all! :thumbu:

oPlaiD

Dec 3, 2007
My Dad was in China during Game 7 and he wasn't able to catch it on one of the repeats on TV. Anyone know where we can watch the game in full? We can buy a subscription to something to do it, if we need to.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
My Dad was in China during Game 7 and he wasn't able to catch it on one of the repeats on TV. Anyone know where we can watch the game in full? We can buy a subscription to something to do it, if we need to.
I DVR'd the game and all the parade channels and my wife sits there in disbelief that I continue to watch it at least once a week. At the end of the game I go and tell her that the Blues pulled it out again and we one the Cup. I pray I never have to replace that DVR. In other news, the NHLshop.com sent a notice that my Stanley Cup DVD shipped!

dutchblues

Sep 28, 2007
Heerhugowaard
I have a subscription fot NHL.TV and i am still able to see the whole game (and others). You can find it at the NHL.com website. But i have my doubts that if you subscribe now, if you are able to watch the game. But you could give it a try.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I’ll never get tired of reading this thread, and watching all the moments from game 7.

The only sad part is that magical night ever had to end.

Reactions: Mud the ACAS

Blues0307

May 25, 2009
St. Louis

Subscribe to ESPN+ for $5.00/month. If you do a search for the Blues, they have every playoff game for you to watch. I've rewatched pretty much all of them by this point, and it hasn't gotten old yet.

Reactions: Spektre

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
I have a subscription fot NHL.TV and i am still able to see the whole game (and others). You can find it at the NHL.com website. But i have my doubts that if you subscribe now, if you are able to watch the game. But you could give it a try.
I’ve been an nhl.tv/package subscriber for many years straight but Im pretty sure you would get access to all of the playoff games if you subscribed now. You can go back pretty far, last I checked they have the last 5-10 years of Blues games on replay.

I also dvr’d almost every game with xfinity because I forgot about nhl.tv. It’s nice to know that I won’t have to be a slave to xfinty if I want to go back and watch any games!

Reactions: dutchblues

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad