Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals Historic Quadruple-Assed GDT Stanley Cup Finals | Game #7 | St. Louis Blues @ Boston Bruins | Giving it everything I got!

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort
For some odd reason this morning I felt Ed would be back for game seven. Thomas looked like he got re-dinged game six. Already things are falling into place :sarcasm:

Nothing surprising Gloria, she already knows...

BeliveauFan4ever

Apr 10, 2006
Must be a crazy-nervous time for you Blues' fans.
Been a long time since I've had to endure such jangled nerves.

Counting on:

> Binnington bouncing back.

> One of Schwartz, ROR or Tarasenko delivering a timely goal

Here's hoping:

> Blues score first or...first period ends tied
(At worst)

> Bruins' fans attempts to officiate the game fall on deaf ears

> A hard-hitting game is allowed to play out

>>> St. Louis wins The Stanley Cup.

Best of luck everybody managing the stress.
Go Blues!!! Get'er done!

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
edmundson in scares me, i feel hes going to try too hard and thats when hes bad.

when he plays positional hockey and doesnt go too far out if his way to be physical or make plays hes a low end #3. but being scratched as well as it being game 7 of the cup finals i think hes going to make some bad plays

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Have no idea what to expect tonight. I just can’t wrap my head round the fact that it’s either going to end with a huge celebration or a bad bad feeling of depression.

This is gonna be tough to go through. Really hope the boys can out-will Boston and get this done.

GO BLUES!!!!

Reactions: RORbacon

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
I don't feel stressed honestly. It's this team and the confidence they've instilled during this run. I thought hope was long dead, I've been through it with this team for 33 seasons and I've been conditioned to accept that it's never our turn. You know what? f*** that.

It's our turn, no excuses. Go out and win this Cup Blues. After all the suffering we've endured at your hands your faithful need to be rewarded for those horrid home efforts you put up this year. You trolled us in G6 and multiple other games this season, now it's time for you to troll Boston on their home ice. It's what you do, screw the home crowd over, so go screw Boston over.

Vektor

Jun 11, 2018
Bad feeling about tonight. They've proven me wrong many times this season though so here is to hoping for one more time.

Mar 6, 2012
How's everyone doing?

I'm a wreck, trying not to think about it. Focusing on work is hard.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Jusst wanted to say, good job on the game day thread!! Out.
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad