Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals Historic Quadruple-Assed GDT Stanley Cup Finals | Game #7 | St. Louis Blues @ Boston Bruins | Giving it everything I got!

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Regardless of the outcome, the Blues have done well this year and exceeded all expectations. Thanks for a fun season.

Couldn't agree more. I know game six was frustrating but this team has proven itself this year and I hope fans welcome them back with cheers and open arms no matter what happens. We should be proud of what these guys have achieved.

Now go out and put the cherry on top of this season, boys! This is why they play the game and it's why we watch. Let's go Blues!

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
giphy.gif

Halak Ness Monster

Nov 11, 2010
St. Louis, MO
I hate that this playoff run ends tonight. The amount of unforgettable memories that have been created in the last 2 months are innumerable.

You don't realize how hard it is to get here until you're here. You knew going in that there would have to be several breaks along the way that would open our path. It's not until you look back that you realize just how close this whole thing was to falling apart and how hard it will be to get back here.

The Blues have exorcised a lot of demons since January 3rd. However, it's time to exorcise the ultimate demon!

LETS! GO! BLUES!
BRING HOME THE CUP!

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Gryz is in for Boston apparently. I think this is a terrible idea for Boston IMO. Throw him into a game 7 of the SCF after being out with a concussion. Yikes. Good luck.

He takes a hit and starts feeling bad again and then they're down to 5 dmen.
Good. Hit him repeatedly. Hit them all repeatedly. Slash, poke, swat, whatever. Frustrate the hell out of them, make them hurt, make them suffer. Break their will, make them want to quit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad