Post-Game Talk: STANLEY CUP FINAL Tampa Bay is THE WINNER.

Who wins and in how many games?

• Tampa Bay in 4

• TB in 5

• TB in 6

• TB in 7

• Dallas in 4

• Dallas in 5

• Dallas in 6

• Dallas in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
F**k TBL
Pretty happy to see Dallas win.
Keep that cup away from the eastern conference and make them doubt their roster

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Tampa dominating and bad game from Vasi.

Sounds like the only way that Dallas will win

I didn't watch this game but the thing about dallas during bubble hockey is that they have won games in a variety of different ways.

The have won low scoring games, and they have won high scoring games. They have won games coming from behind, including a 3 goal defecit, and they have scored very late goals to extend games.

If what you say is true, and tampa dominated, but the stars only allowed one goal, that's another way they found to win.

In bubble hockey, Dallas just..... Wins

Everything in my knowledge points to tampa being the winner out of this series, but I thought the same when Dallas played Vegas, and Colorado. So it would be no shock to me if they do it again, and I would give them mad respect for the path it took to get there (Colorado, Vegas, tampa)

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
Stars are my western team, thought Flames would beat them, thought the Avs (my tip for the Cup) would beat them so now I’m hoping Lightning will beat them so they win the whole shabam. The team are playing for their goalie and coach. Shame Seguin can’t score in a brothel but the young guns are showing up. Although I have to say maybe 3 in a row of under estimating them might be my undoing, I hope not

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Lol dude got like 7 points in his first 7 games with Montreal.
6 assists in his 10 games with the Habs. Has 2 more assists in his next 38 NHL games in 4 years. Those are numbers that even tinordi beat. He had a goal and 4 assists this year with 28 games for Nashville. A team with some depth, unlike the Habs.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
F**k TBL
Pretty happy to see Dallas win.
Keep that cup away from the eastern conference and make them doubt their roster

If they lose this series, I don't know how they recover as a franchise (with their current core I mean). You add a lot of pieces you thought you were missing and still it's not good enough. They'll only have 15 players signed with $76m of cap - and the guys they prefer to trade to clear salary (Palat, Gourde, Killorn, Johnson) all have some type of NTC.

It's not a surprise that Yzerman left. They win the Cup, he gets credited with having helped build the team and he doesn't have to deal with dismantling the mess afterwards.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
If they lose this series, I don't know how they recover as a franchise (with their current core I mean). You add a lot of pieces you thought you were missing and still it's not good enough. They'll only have 15 players signed with $76m of cap - and the guys they prefer to trade to clear salary (Palat, Gourde, Killorn, Johnson) all have some type of NTC.

It's not a surprise that Yzerman left. They win the Cup, he gets credited with having helped build the team and he doesn't have to deal with dismantling the mess afterwards.

They've gotten to the finals without Stamkos. They could move him.

Their core is: Vasilevsky, Hedman, Sergachev, McDonagh, Kucherov, Point, Cirelli, Stamkos, Johnson. Not a bad core. they could move Stamkos, Johnson, and Mcdonagh and still have a good core: Vasilevsky, Hedman, Sergachev, Kucherov, Point, Cirelli.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
They've gotten to the finals without Stamkos. They could move him.

Their core is: Vasilevsky, Hedman, Sergachev, McDonagh, Kucherov, Point, Cirelli, Stamkos, Johnson. Not a bad core. they could move Stamkos, Johnson, and Mcdonagh and still have a good core: Vasilevsky, Hedman, Sergachev, Kucherov, Point, Cirelli.

I thought of Stamkos too as they have proven that maybe Point/Cirelli is enough - but he himself has a NMC.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017

You can do alot of things right in the cap era from a management side of things, but even that is no guarantee to a cup. At some point, every team that is built well will come to financial crossroads, and the hope is that you can win the cup before that happens.

You can accumulate alot of talent, you can make alot of the right moves from the management side, but all that does is put you in the best positions for cup runs... No guarantees .

A team like San Jose comes to mind where they built perennial contenders for years, and looked like a model franchise from a team building standpoint, but they didn't get any cup to show for it.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Tampa should have more energy tonight. I don't think they can afford to go down 0-2 to this Dallas club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad