GDT: Stanley Cup Final | Game #5 | Blues @ Bruins | "I guess we're the villains now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraftyVeteran

Lunatic
Apr 15, 2017
This game was nuts...O'Rielly looks like the Blues best forward like he did early in the season and Binnington is doing his thing, what an animal. Looks like we might have a solid player yet in Sanford, if he can keep playing a heavy game and add more muscle he already has some filthy mitts and good hockey sense, I'm really rooting for this kid. Barbie and Sunny are awesome. Bozak and Maroon are steady vets but clearly miss the magic of having Thomas on that line.

That trip by Bozak was 100% a missed call but for whatever reason it didn't get called and the Blues capitalized. Blues have had more than their fair share of being on the receiving end of this ....it happens. You move on.

One more win boys, just one more! If they win I'm seriously going to lose my ****.
RE: Sanford. It's about time that trade paid off!

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I think this map is probably a pretty accurate representation of everyone's rooting interest in the cup finals:
IMG-4438.jpg
Illinois isn’t for Boston

sfvega

Apr 20, 2015
The St. Louis local viewing area is like 40-45% Illinois, and I believe a lot of central and southeastern Illinois get FSNMW with Blues games just like we get Pacers games a lot.

Mafisen

Oct 14, 2018
I just thought of something in regards to non calls. Towards the end of the 3rd, Binnington gets his stick slashed out of his hand and the Bruins almost end up scoring, if not for a Gunnar goal line clearance. Thoughts?

The Real Puckhead

Apr 22, 2018
Just FYI
52.1Slew-footing - Slew-footing is the act of a player or goalkeeper using his leg or foot to knock or kick an opponent's feet from under him, or pushes an opponent's upper body backward with an arm or elbow, and at the same time with a forward motion of his leg, knocks or kicks the opponent's feet from under him, causing him to fall violently to the ice.
52.2Match Penalty - Any player or goalkeeper who is guilty of slew-footing shall be assessed a match penalty.
52.3Fines and Suspensions - There are no specified fines or suspensions for roughing, however, supplementary discipline can be applied by the Commissioner at his discretion (refer to Rule 28).
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
This is what one looks like, actually what many look like.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
I think this map is probably a pretty accurate representation of everyone's rooting interest in the cup finals:
IMG-4438.jpg
Ontario should be changed to a Raptors logo. Seriously, nobody is even paying attention to hockey up here now. ( This is the first time I have witnessed this in all my years of living here!) It is wonderful for me. I get to watch my Blues in peace!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mud the ACAS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad