Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
You know exactly where you were when you saw this happen:

Jun_07_2018_22_40_28.gif

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Pretty cool behind the scenes stuff from SN production truck:

p.s. This is my life now, just looking for stuff about the Stanley Cup playoffs, history of the Cup, players days with the Cup, what other teams Cup rings look like, and on and on. Stuff I could and would never look at before. This summer is gonna be so much fun!!!

that job is either ridiculously hard, or the easiest "fly by the seat of your pants and do what you want" job in the world.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Reading all fan bases reactions to our Win.

Pacific, Central even in the Atlantic division, the people have great reactions 99% of the time.
but it's not the case in the Metro, hahaha.

**** you all, we're the Stanley Cup Champions.:wave:
I've adopted Montreal as my new favorite Canadian franchise after how enjoyable their board experience was.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Habs board is definitely one of the best if not the best to read

I've adopted Montreal as my new favorite Canadian franchise after how enjoyable their board experience was.

I love their board. I listen to Montreal TSN690 every morning and I have a soft spot for them and feel sorry for how inept that organization is and feel like those fans deserve so much more.

All the DSP/Eller there stuff was awesome.

Lastly, the love for Ovie is really awesome to read, even the Pens board mostly showed him love and that was a little shocking.

Last edited:

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida
Just finished watching Quest for The Stanley Cup. 7 episodes that offer a little behind-the-scenes look into the last 3 rounds of the playoffs. The last episode covers the last game and parade, gets a few nice soundbites (good audio from the Nick/Ovi chat after the win, Oshie talking with his dad, some locker room stuff).

I'm sure we've all read/seen everything out there covering the win; this has some cool tidbits and serves as a nice visual summary of the playoffs and celebration. I recommend it if you haven't seen it.

WatchESPN: Live Sports, Game Replays, Video Highlights

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Just finished watching Quest for The Stanley Cup. 7 episodes that offer a little behind-the-scenes look into the last 3 rounds of the playoffs. The last episode covers the last game and parade, gets a few nice soundbites (good audio from the Nick/Ovi chat after the win, Oshie talking with his dad, some locker room stuff).

I'm sure we've all read/seen everything out there covering the win; this has some cool tidbits and serves as a nice visual summary of the playoffs and celebration. I recommend it if you haven't seen it.

WatchESPN: Live Sports, Game Replays, Video Highlights

Couldn't agree more, good stuff, was on Showtime the last two seasons, not that I watched it. :(

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Did anyone ever thank @The Deadly Pook Gas for making the Stanley Cup-winning avatars?

If not, thanks Pooky!

I'll thank the Pook for making the avatars, but I bailed on my Wilson avatar after G2 vs CBJ. Not saying my avatar switch won us the Cup but I'm not ruling it out either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->