Status
Not open for further replies.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Win it tonight for Ovi. Win it for Backie. Win it for Barry. Win it for Kuzy and his brother. Win it for Dale. And Olie, and Bonzai, and Druce, and Rod, and Yvonne and Dennis. Win it for Locker and Joe B and Smokin Al and MayDay.

Win it for Ted, and for Abe!

Win it tonight for all those fans who fell asleep but stayed though 4 OT on the Easter Epic vs the Isles. Win it for those fans who left but came back at 1 AM to watch another hour of playoff hockey.

Win it tonight for those fans who've been with you for 44 years, and for those fans who just discovered the Caps and everyone in between.

But most of all, just win it because you can!

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
@StrikingDistance @HunterSThompson @RandyHolt and anyone else, let me know if you want to do a HF Caps meetup. I will be downtown my brother and a few friends.

Here is a likely picture of me getting ready to watch tonight.

giphy.gif
I'm having a viewing party at my house with lots of:

364409011_0_640x640.jpg

But we should definitely do a dev camp meetup.

CapsDC

May 2, 2018
Win it tonight for Ovi. Win it for Backie. Win it for Barry. Win it for Kuzy and his brother. Win it for Dale. And Olie, and Bonzai, and Druce, and Rod, and Yvonne and Dennis. Win it for Locker and Joe B and Smokin Al and MayDay.

Win it tonight for all those fans who fell asleep but stayed though 4 OT on the Easter Epic vs the Isles. Win it for those fans who left but came back at 1 AM to watch another hour of playoff hockey.

Win it tonight for those fans who've been with you for 44 years, and for those fans who just discovered the Caps and everyone in between.

Locker and Joe B. Those guys are awesome and are insanely positive. So many times I've heard them on the radio over the years after brutal losses when the Caps were on their way out and they I'm thinking how are these f***ers so positive when they know whats going to happen. Hope they party HARD if it happens tonight

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010

And ...

Win it for Matt Bradley and Matt Hendricks.
Win it for Gus and Pivo and the Czech Cannon.
Win it for Bernie Wolfe and Palmy and Beaupre and Ace.
Win it for Garts and Carpy and Dave "The Hammer" Christian.
Win it for Scott (not that he needs more) and Calle and Sylvain.
And for Oatsie and Bellows and Joe.
Even Tyler Sloan and Quentin Laing and Flash.

Such history.
Just win.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
Locker and Joe B. Those guys are awesome and are insanely positive. So many times I've heard them on the radio over the years after brutal losses when the Caps were on their way out and they I'm thinking how are these ****ers so positive when they know whats going to happen. Hope they party HARD if it happens tonight
I fully expect Locker to be found passed out somewhere surrounded by cans of Molson 50 after they win.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
If you close it out tonight soak in every damn second of it you can. The first is a once in a lifetime. You'll never ever have a sports feeling like you'll have again tonight. Today is the day 21 years ago Yzerman finally lifted the cup. 3 more came after but none of them touched the first. I'm so jealous of what you guys are going to get to experience and feel and wish i could relive that moment again from 1997. Good luck and go get em Ovie!

stanleycaps18

I cheer for laundry
Jul 10, 2003
Chocolate City
washcaps.com

THIS!!!!!!!

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
Here we go! Virtual high fives to everyone, lets do it!

Heading off to sleep now so i can wake up 2:00 am local time to head to a bar to see the game (starts 03:00) , where i will most propably be the only one routing Capitals. Not many will be rooting the bad guys either though, as i think its just me and bunch of drunks. Lol. And i cant even drink myself as after the game ill need to head up straight to work where there is zero tolerance and random checks.. but if we win i will be late from work, as i need to see every second of the after game aswell. Dont care. Will wear my reds and party all weekend long aswell if it goes down tonight.

May the luck be with us. Its our year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad