Post-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Champions @ Twinless Canucks 10:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Did we try top line Vrana again this season and I missed it? Why aren't we doing this more?

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky
I missed the fla game I know he had a goal and assist but what are they talking about Vrana building off of? I thought he’s been strong so far this season no? He hit another gear against fla?

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Vrana starting to make the game do what he wants it to, instead of just keeping whatever pace is around him.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
after getting robbed last year in Norris voting I hope it's finally JC74's year.
Could be. Being the #1D on the Cup champ can't hurt, and he's flying to start the season.

It's great seeing two of the team's most people important players (JC + Kuzy) maintaining or elevating their game after signing big contracts. I guess they learned from Ovie, who really took off after signing that monster 13 year deal.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
They just did an interview with Beagle on the Canucks broadcast. Showed him going into the Caps dressing room and receiving his ring and getting congratulated by his former team-mates. Good stuff. Very happy for him. Him and his wife also just had a baby girl so it's a good couple of days for him.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
They just did an interview with Beagle on the Canucks broadcast. Showed him going into the Caps dressing room and receiving his ring and getting congratulated by his former team-mates. Good stuff. Very happy for him. Him and his wife also just had a baby girl so it's a good couple of days for him.

Here's the whole thing when people have time:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->