Post-Game Talk: Stanley Cup Champions @ 1 Stanley Cup Champion and 22 Non Stanley Cup Champions 9:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
f***, according to the panelists, Pittsburgh spoiled the party for us. apparently oilers won't take a shift off now. c'mon, really? i hoped for another 5-6 game

Cappy76

Sponsor
Sep 1, 2005
London, Kentucky
May’s commentary after the kuzy break was great anyone else catch the shot at the ref?
Said something along the lines of kuzy had an argument there but I guess the ref didn’t have a good angle on it looking directly at it

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
May’s commentary after the kuzy break was great anyone else catch the shot at the ref?
Said something along the lines of kuzy had an argument there but I guess the ref didn’t have a good angle on it looking directly at it
The refs will call that a penalty 99 out of 100 times. This was the ONE they decided to let go.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Pens are absolutely embarrassing the Flames. They should be good and pissed when we get them Saturday for a day game.

Grudy0

Mar 16, 2011
Maryland
If basketball and football, with a foul/whistle every ten seconds, is considered mainstream you can have it.
Of the four, both Vrana and Kuzy were severely impeded. Don't need nor like a bunch of PP`s, but you'd think there would be some love for talent.

by fleecing you mean exchange the guy who scored tonight for the guy who eating nachos, don't you?

kuznetsov even can't buy shortie
Well, get better value for something. Anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad