Stanislav Lascek / Brent Aubin / Olivier Latendresse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Morbid

Jun 11, 2004
PBC
All three of these guys are top 5 in scoring in the Q, Latendresse & Aubin went undrafted & Lascek was a late round pick.

Is there a reason they didn't get much NHL attention? Boisclair-esque skating?

DO any of them have a chance to make it to the NHL and if so, what do you think their upside would be?

gars59

Jan 16, 2005
Trois-Rivières
Stanislav Lascek Right Wing
Born Jan 17 1986 -- Martin, Slovakia
Height 6.00 -- Weight 195 -- Shoots L
Selected by Tampa-Bay Lightning round 5 #133 overall 2005 NHL Entry Draft

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
John Vanbiesbrouck said:
All three of these guys are top 5 in scoring in the Q, Latendresse & Aubin went undrafted & Lascek was a late round pick.

Is there a reason they didn't get much NHL attention? Boisclair-esque skating?

DO any of them have a chance to make it to the NHL and if so, what do you think their upside would be?

I personally think that Lascek will be a steal for the Lightning.

I saw him for the first time at the World Jrs last year (North Dakota), and he was impressive and definitely noticeable. I believe he scored a goal on Canada's "perfect" team. He was even more impressive at this past year's World Juniors, and was amongst the tournament leaders in points.

I think the major knock on his game is that he is somewhat soft and isn't the best natural skater. However, we've all seen in the past how some players with similar credentials and profile have been successful at the NHL level. I think Lascek will be a solid NHLer, and will prove to be an astute pick for the Lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad