Stanislav Chistov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
wizard17 said:
did u think Stanislav Chistov will reach is full potential in the nhl ???

what kind of player he will be ???

I'm still high on him. I see him as a 20-25 g, 60 pt player.

88 wets

Feb 26, 2005
Vanman said:
Chistov, punishing???? Power Forward???? Oh I was reading the thread and then realized others were talking about someone else. Maybe we can stay on topic here.... So I guess the "Experts" that predicted Chistov has more potential then Kovalchuck and Spezza were off their Rockers again...

Chistov is crap, a poor mans P.M. Bouchard.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Vanman said:
Chistov, punishing???? Power Forward???? Oh I was reading the thread and then realized others were talking about someone else. Maybe we can stay on topic here.... So I guess the "Experts" that predicted Chistov has more potential then Kovalchuck and Spezza were off their Rockers again...

Not really. He doesn't have as much potential as them, but he has quite a lot. If he puts it all together, he should be an amazing forward, but I doubt he will. He'll probably end up being a borderline first liner, like Vinny Prospal was last year for us.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Pepper said:
Yea I heard about that but it wasn't like he actively seeked to punish opponents like Phaneuf for example did.

He has all the tools to become a PF but there's absolutely no guarantee of that happening yet.

Yeah, actually he did. He's got a pretty short fuse, and remembers his opponents numbers that's for sure.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Hercules Rockefeller said:
I feel the exact same way. Before the draft, Dustin Brown was one of my favorite guys(just behind Getzlaf and the top 5 or so), and Tambellini was also one too(At the time, I had wished we were gonna trade up to get him).

I never liked Brian Boyle, though. I just took a shot at him because I'm still a big Tambellini fan. That could change, though, when the Ducks and the Kings eventually play and Jeff's in the lineup.

A lot of Kings fans don't even like Boyle, so you're not alone.

Hopefully, if I'm correct, you should REALLY hate Tambellini. :D

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Legionnaire said:
Yeah, actually he did. He's got a pretty short fuse, and remembers his opponents numbers that's for sure.

That short fuse was mostly seen when he took those stupid misconducts for blasting the refs, I can't remember many occasions that it was reported he went after an opponent on purpose trying to put a hurting on him.

But I guess we'll see.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
This guy lost a year in development because of stupid confusion and mismanagement, totally not his fault. I don't blame him if he wants to run a few guys in the way. By the way, someone here once said he blindsided Hatcher with a hit, that's pretty amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->