Stand strong, men

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
we should stop having bitter feuds and be the ****ing bois again. we used to be so tight as a crew and then people started gettin' all pissy and ****. we are all friends here for ****'s sake

Our of curiosity, if you had to put a number on it, how many dupe accounts would you say you have?

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
THIS was not supposed to happen for Marko in Colorado. I am completely stirred right now. Get Marko Dano out of Colorado, they're going to ruin his career just like Quenneville/Chicago and Maurice/Winnipeg tried to do. Anybody who can't see the things he does is clearly not watching correctly and clearly doesn't know the game and what to watch for. Incredible IQ. Magnificent angles. Elite positioning. He just KNOWS where to be and when. It isn't Marko Dano who looks bad for Colorado, it's the players he is playing with who don't know how to make proper reads which is leaving Marko Dano hung out to dry and look bad when actually Marko looks elite and his linemates are flops. Not the fanciest looking skater but neither was Luc Robitaille. Get him out of Colorado asap. They could have had a great 3rd liner who could have filled into the top 6 when needed, and eventually should have been a real solid top 6 winger. Think 20g, 50 pts. **** this.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
THIS was not supposed to happen for Marko in Colorado. I am completely stirred right now. Get Marko Dano out of Colorado, they're going to ruin his career just like Quenneville/Chicago and Maurice/Winnipeg tried to do. Anybody who can't see the things he does is clearly not watching correctly and clearly doesn't know the game and what to watch for. Incredible IQ. Magnificent angles. Elite positioning. He just KNOWS where to be and when. It isn't Marko Dano who looks bad for Colorado, it's the players he is playing with who don't know how to make proper reads which is leaving Marko Dano hung out to dry and look bad when actually Marko looks elite and his linemates are flops. Not the fanciest looking skater but neither was Luc Robitaille. Get him out of Colorado asap. They could have had a great 3rd liner who could have filled into the top 6 when needed, and eventually should have been a real solid top 6 winger. Think 20g, 50 pts. **** this.

@Troll Stomper delete this, we can't have ANY Marko Dano posts here on hf boards.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
we should stop having bitter feuds and be the ****ing bois again. we used to be so tight as a crew and then people started gettin' all pissy and ****. we are all friends here for ****'s sake
source.gif

Sep 19, 2008
''I'll get it if you need it''
1 Corinthians 3:22-23:
All things are yours, whether.. ..the world or life or death or the present or the furure- all things are yours, and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.

''I'll search if you don't see it''
Psalms 119:105:
your Word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.

''You're thirsty, I'll be rain''
John 4:14:
But whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life. '

'You get hurt, I'll take your pain.''
Philippians 4:6-7:
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Jesus Christ.

Sep 19, 2008
Micah 6:8 New International Version (NIV)
8 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good.
And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly[a] with your God.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad