OT: Stan Lee dead at 95

Sparksrus3

NYI - THE TEAM WITH NO ❤️
Jun 2, 2012
My condolences to Anders, his mom Sara and the family. Stan was known to be someone that would always sign an autograph for the fans. The comic world lost a legend .

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
When I was young, my mom used to shop at the Hills in Greenlawn and there was some kind of news stand a couple of doors down. This was before the age of comic book stores and I got my comics off the revolving rack in that store. Being young, and not genetically gifted mentally, I didn't grasp that comics came once a month or on any set schedule. So every time we shopped at Hills I whipped the door of that shop open to see if the new Spiderman came. When I saw a new comic on the rack my heart started racing. Marvel was a big part of my childhood.

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
As a big fan of comics, specifically Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor and more obscure characters like Nova and Quasar from Marvel, it is truly a sad day and big loss to the industry and fans.

It is amazing to look back at the character library Stan Lee and Jack Kirby created - among other contemporaries of course. Especially given the big business that the MCU is these days, with all of the billions of dollars they have made on movies and the pop culture impact.

RIP Stan, you did well.

Disgraced Cosmonaut

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
Stan Lee made a lot of entertaining content and will undoubtedly be copied by many for many years. He understood how frail the human condition is, and yet how great the potential is for good and evil.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->