Value of: Stamkos

Kotkaniemi15

Sep 18, 2018
Montreal
Montreal doesn’t have assets to land Stamkos
Not true lol. I wouldn’t trade for Stamkos. 29 years old and exiting his prime. He’s also a playoff choker. I wouldn’t even be interested in a trade around Kotkaniemi+ for Stamkos.

lanceuppercut75

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto area
I'm gonna echo the "Stamkos for Monahan" idea. Would be great to see Gaudreau feeding Stammer and Monahan younger cheaper with Point (and Cirelli) to insulate him at center.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Not true lol. I wouldn’t trade for Stamkos. 29 years old and exiting his prime. He’s also a playoff choker. I wouldn’t even be interested in a trade around Kotkaniemi+ for Stamkos.
He just had his best season ever points wise.

It's obviously fine if you don't like/want Stamkos, just don't make **** up and like lmao.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
8 months older, 500 thousand more on cap hit and played with a nagging injury all year hince the bad season. Back 2 Norris form last 10 games plus playoffs. I would add to get stamkos though. Nashville needs a top end forward bad. I would retain on subban as well.
still pass. tampas strength is their 1-2-3 down the middle with point stamkos and cirelli. i dont want johnson miller or paquette playing 3c.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad