Stamkos, Killorn, and Hayes Fined $5000 each for water squirting incident.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
I don't see how Hayes/Stamkos with water while play is stopped is the same as Killorn's antics, but okay...

Reactions: Legionnaire

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
I don't see how Hayes/Stamkos with water while play is stopped is the same as Killorn's antics, but okay...
Killorn was in retaliation to Hayes. He overreacted but he didn’t start it. I’m not sure if Stammer even hit anyone. From the camera angle it looked like he squirted toward the Rangers’ bench. Some Bolts fans thought he was just demonstrating to somebody (teammates,coach,refs?) what Hayes did. It looked to me like he was just squirting toward their bench, but not trying to necessarily hit anyone.

Alluckks

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Killorn was in retaliation to Hayes. He overreacted but he didn’t start it. I’m not sure if Stammer even hit anyone. From the camera angle it looked like he squirted toward the Rangers’ bench. Some Bolts fans thought he was just demonstrating to somebody (teammates,coach,refs?) what Hayes did. It looked to me like he was just squirting toward their bench, but not trying to necessarily hit anyone.

He wasn't defending himself lol

He got hit with water and then slashed a stick into the bench. It isn't in the same realm. I think this kinda crap happens and it is whatever, but don't try and equate the two. Also, Stamkos can demonstrate what was done without doing it directly at/into the Rangers bench...

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
He wasn't defending himself lol

He got hit with water and then slashed a stick into the bench. It isn't in the same realm. I think this kinda crap happens and it is whatever, but don't try and equate the two. Also, Stamkos can demonstrate what was done without doing it directly at/into the Rangers bench...
Cause and effect. And I said, it looked like Stammer squirted toward the bench. Other people thought he was demonstrating. He didn’t need to demonstrate. He could use his mouth words.

Edit: I also happen to agree it was an overreaction by Killorn, which I said

Reactions: Based Gibbons

Alluckks

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Cause and effect. And I said, it looked like Stammer squirted toward the bench. Other people thought he was demonstrating. He didn’t need to demonstrate. He could use his mouth words.

Edit: I also happen to agree it was an overreaction by Killorn, which I said

Cause and effect isn't an excuse lol

There is nothing preventing him from simply not doing anything at all.

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
Should be more than 5k.

5k is peanuts to NHL'ers and isn't enough to curb idiotic behavior around the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad