Stamkos is Roarin' Back!

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
1 year of excuses vs. 10 years of excuses. LOL
Ok. I can't take it anymore. Stop saying 10 years. Your original (idiotic) comment was in response to someone saying his playoff PPG was higher than Matthews and McDavid.

Stamkos has seen the playoffs 5 times, one of those times was for 1 game when he tried to come back early from an injury, so let's just say 4. Argue that he's had more opportunity all you want, just do it correctly if you're going to spout off.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Ok. I can't take it anymore. Stop saying 10 years. Your original (idiotic) comment was in response to someone saying his playoff PPG was higher than Matthews and McDavid.

Stamkos has seen the playoffs 5 times, one of those times was for 1 game when he tried to come back early from an injury, so let's just say 4. Argue that he's had more opportunity all you want, just do it correctly if you're going to spout off.
10 years

CartographerNo611

Oct 11, 2014
Yes, yes Tampa. Get hot now so we can see another early bounce in the playoffs. Yeeeeesssss. The window is closing, yall dont have the cap space to sign everyone.... yeeessssss

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Over or under 800 points had Stamkos not missed so much time with injuries and a lockout?
yI1rBhU.png

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Over or under 800 points had Stamkos not missed so much time with injuries and a lockout?

Obviously over. Counting the lockout we're talking about like 150 games? More? Broken leg, blood clot, knee... I think that's close to 150 without even talking about the lockout.

And if he'd never broken his leg, those 60 and 70 point seasons would have been considerably higher. 900 might be the better line.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

waterboy65

Jul 7, 2017
Stammer is a much better all around player than he was 6 or 7 years ago. He was darn near unplayable on a pk or protecting the lead back then. His goal scoring is down from his prime but TB doesn't need him to be only a cherry picking 50 goal scorer. That said, wish he had a little of Ovi's shooting mentality which we have seen these past few games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad