Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
8 goals in his last 7 games.

roaring-lion-4-j-bonnerart.jpg

Last edited:

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
And his 2nd goal tonight was his 700th NHL point. Still above a career PPG player. The past 10 games or so he seems to have finally clicked back into gear, and he has been out for a very long stretch.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Without looking it up I would have never guessed he only had 700 points. He has missed more time than I thought.

Playing great right now for sure.

Reactions: ThewThew

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
Without looking it up I would have never guessed he only had 700 points. He has missed more time than I thought.

Playing great right now for sure.
He dealt with a lockout and missed nearly two seasons with the broken leg and torn ACL.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I’m really happy with the way he has played lately. He really has upped his game a lot since the Nashville game. Something happened in that game that woke him up. Before that it had been stretches here and there but leaving you wanting more. Right now he’s really confident with the puck, skating hard, and more importantly shooting the puck. That has always been his game but now he controls the game with the puck better than he ever has.

gtrower

Feb 10, 2016
I’m really happy with the way he has played lately. He really has upped his game a lot since the Nashville game. Something happened in that game that woke him up. Before that it had been stretches here and there but leaving you wanting more. Right now he’s really confident with the puck, skating hard, and more importantly shooting the puck. That has always been his game but now he controls the game with the puck better than he ever has.

Probably googled his own name and found this board.

Last edited:

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
He isn't as fast as he once was which has forced him to change his style a bit but i feel like lately he has finally been figuring things out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad