Stajan Fan's Top 30 Prospects 2007

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
nice ranking. good job :handclap:

gillies is a little bit to high IMO, and i dont like plante as a first rounder, but we all have our opinons. nice to see other people's view on the draft.

Stajan Fan

Jun 20, 2003
Daysland, Alberta
Visit site
Also it is to be noted that is not my final rankings, it is my initial rankings of the player. Some are sure to rise or fall as we get closer.

And yah guys, Gillies will probably drop down some spots in the next few weeks, Im not high on him either, but the way it feels like he will have at some sort of career in the NHL, even if its as a plug. :D

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Also it is to be noted that is not my final rankings, it is my initial rankings of the player. Some are sure to rise or fall as we get closer.

Out of curiousity - based on what? Pretty much all of the chances to see draft eligible players has passed, other than the last three games of the Memorial Cup. The draft is only a month away.

Nice list though!

It Kills Me

Aug 6, 2004
Out of curiousity - based on what? Pretty much all of the chances to see draft eligible players has passed, other than the last three games of the Memorial Cup. The draft is only a month away.

Nice list though!

Combine? What if Kane shows up at 400LBs?

Personally I like reasoning on these previews. .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->