OT: Stairlift recommendations

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
About as off topic as can get eh?

I have aging parents in Brooklyn and was wondering if anyone else is in this situation and can make some stairlift recommendations, brands, installation companies, e.t.c. Thanks in advance.

Just seems searching stairlifts New York brought up all different kinds of Google ad- and SEO-driven results and websites. Seems like a big racket/cottage industry.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
I got nothing but I just love how we help each other with real life problems on here.

I’ll be honest, after all of the years on here I genuinely care for pretty much everyone on here. To the point that I was genuinely concerned for @RangerBoy when he disappeared for a while.

Agreed. Always impressed with the help and advice given here.

Reactions: Machinehead

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Thank you! Appreciate it. Anyone else please feel free to chime in.

All I can say is good luck. I was over to my mom's house most days after my dad died. That went on for four years. She could make it up and down her stairs well into her 90's but the last year she had a bunch of medical issues and she went into an assisted living home where she spent most of the last year of her life. I visited her most days there too. We never did the stairlift thing.

I think a lot of people would think egad! but really she appreciated it and even if it was frustrating at times all and all it was a very positive experience for me.

Last edited:

bbny

Unregistered User
Apr 12, 2019
Can we package that Gem Wheelchair and Scooter recommendation in a deal for Eichel?

Reactions: will1066

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->